Everything posted by Marlins Phenom
-
Going to FanFest? Share your images from it
This fanfest was terrible. Besides players autograph there was no entertainment or activity. No on field access. No bullpen access. Kids couldn't do much.
- All-time screw job
-
Puk placed on IL
Anyone want to take a look at JJ this year thus far?
-
Happy 25th Anniversary
Wow I feel old. I've been here since 03. I was 14 in 2003
-
Home Run Reward Codes Thread
If we can't have wins, I'll st least take rewards
-
Home Run Reward Codes Thread
What happened to these?
-
Hot Stove (2021-2022 offseason)
You can take it how'd you'll like. He would have agreed if the terms was what they had a handshake deal for. He and Jeter both felt thats not what was promised. Source said that was the final draw for Jeter, that's probably speculation on his part though.
-
Hot Stove (2021-2022 offseason)
From a source close to Castellanos, Jeter and him met twice in Davie. Castellanos and Jeter agreed to a figure and years, called Sherman spoke. Came back to Nick saying Sherman wants Jansen and wants to use some of the money allocated to Castellanos. As soon as Jeter resigned Castellanos had zero intentions of coming here.
-
Cameron Maybin Retires
Yet Miggy is still in the league 😫
-
Hot Stove (2021-2022 offseason)
I'm still looking for Larry
-
Joe Frisaro Retiring
The million dollar question that no one on this site will answer.
-
Calling All Troops: It's Go Time!!!!
Maybe he's Larry?
- 15 Years on this site
-
15 Years on this site
It's been such a long ride. From Larry to Ramp and all others. I remember being a freshman in high school when I signed up to this site.
-
2019 MLB Special Event Caps / Jerseys
Look below
-
2019 MLB Special Event Caps / Jerseys
That red 4th of July Marlins hat is bad ass! Looks like we are having throwback 4th of July.
-
Miami Marlins, the aspirin team.
#SingaAJeter
-
Marlins Park Renovation Updates
Oops
-
Marlins Park Renovation Updates
You should call the FAA.
-
Realmuto traded to Phillies
Source?
-
Streaming TV providers
I use YouTubeTV. I have zero complaints about it. I absolutely love it.
-
Realmuto traded to Phillies
How are you so sure of that?
-
Realmuto traded to Phillies
She became Mrs. Independent
-
Realmuto traded to Phillies
Verlander is under contract until after the 2020 season.
-
Realmuto traded to Phillies
Brinson ?