Everything posted by flsportsfan83
-
8/17/26 Marlins@Phillies 6:40PM
Where is Joe Mack
-
I think Stowers will be traded in the offseason
both are finally starting to heat up. (well Stowers was before the injury)
-
Help. TV footage help....
Thank you so much
-
Help. TV footage help....
I was at the game tonight and my 5 year old ended up getting the ground rule double ball that Otto hit. Anyone know how I can request the clip of his double?
-
Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
-
Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
We better not have traded him
-
We need to talk about Brandon Compton
Max Williams seems legit too
- 7/29 vs Phillies
-
7/29 vs Phillies
Get the sweep and head to NYC
-
7/28 vs Phillies
Here comes Fairbanks...... FML
-
Marlins 2026 Trade Deadline Talk
I would try to move Hicks, his value is high right now and really does not have a future here. If you get blown away by an offer for Otto or X you have to atleast consider it. Hold Eury, Sandy, Peterson and Max. Anyone else on the pitching staff could go. We do have a logjam in the OF and a couple of guys in Jacksonville knocking on the door. Could see us making a move with one of those guys. No reason to sell anyone for peanuts, a team will have to pay if they want someone. We should also be looking at potential long term 3b options.
-
July 25 vs Padres
This team sucks. Trade away guys. Honestly sell high on Otto.
- In Pursuit of 10
-
7/22 - Loss @ Astros, 8:10PM
Start with Hicks, Gus (if you can get anything decent), if you get a major haul I'd even consider moving Otto. I am not convinced that he can keep up at this level. He is never going to be worth more and middle inf is a very strong point in our farm system. Same for X. If you are serious about getting a long term deal for Sandy, great keep him. If its just talk and not going to happen then move him now while he is playing well. Honestly I'd prob wait until right before the deadline and give them a chance to turn things around.
-
7/22 - Loss @ Astros, 8:10PM
Time to sell
-
2026 Miami Marlins Draft Picks
Maybe one becomes a 3b or 2b. Im intrigued about having both on the big league roster. I expect if we are buyers Starlin Caba may be moved.
-
MLB Draft 2026 Thread
Love this pick
-
July 10 vs Guardians
It worked. What do I know.
-
July 10 vs Guardians
Gusto here? Odd.
-
WTF Clayton
Pulling Eury is fucking ridiculous
-
July 5 at Sacramento
- Time to send Marsee to Jacksonville
I love Marsee. Think he has a bright future, but they need to send him down to reset. He looks terrible, its all mental at this point.- June 20 vs Giants
We have a winning baseball team.- I think we found our franchise player
We did find a franchise player. His name is Joe Mack.- Marlins at Pirates June 14th
his speed is worthless if he can't figure out how to run the bases. - Time to send Marsee to Jacksonville