Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mystikol87

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mystikol87

  1. lol at a ground ball base hit off of a position player in a blowout being a highlight and evidence of a strong impression. That said, I like Norby and wish him the best.
  2. Harriet Beecher Stowers FawltyS Towers
  3. Right now, he’d be a free agent at 27 years old (2030). If he stays healthy and keeps pitching like this, he’ll command a MONSTER contract. So, I could see them buying out his arbitration years. But I’d think take a big offer to buy out any FA years.
  4. This made me think of the silver surfer. To me, my board!
  5. Jakob Marsee is our everyday CF. I’m not buying that we have a boatload of guys who could replace Stowers. At best, that remains to be seen.
  6. Thank you. Just glad it’s not an injury.
  7. Why did Max come out?
  8. Marsee is still really bad. Swap him in AAA for one of Lewis, Cam, or Kemp and hope you can get something out of CF.
  9. I hated it at the time because Leo is a bad hitter, and that spot might come up again, since it was a tied game and only the 7th. Ugh
  10. Against LHP, bad righties are still worse than good lefties.
  11. I wonder if it’s so he can pitch in the All-Star Game. Did anyone report on the reason?
  12. Did Stowers get thrown out at third before Lopez crossed the plate? I saw the play in game cast and figured that was it.
  13. They actually understand the team and its needs!
  14. Been thinking this for a bit now. The GIDP against the position player who was pitching put the exclamation point on it.
  15. I would think the extra bag is only allowed for a batter running to first on what isn’t otherwise a dead ball, eg a ball in play or a third strike not caught by the catcher
  16. Eury out two months, caramba!
  17. Thanks, rmc. Heavy losses how, I wonder? Would love to know the breakdown and how it compares to other franchises. Curious especially how much in dividends/salary Sherman pays himself.
  18. That sounds like a really dumb proposal. Maybe a significant penalty for underspending could save it, but is hard to imagine the league imposing a $50M+ penalty.
  19. Add Hernandez. Not a single plus tool amongst them. 3 guys who are functionally dead weight.
  20. They are so infuriating to watch sometimes. How many times have they run themselves out of innings. Ugh.
  21. I have a great idea — let’s keep putting Turdi in in high-leverage situations. He’s pathetic.
  22. Hernandez is so bad at baseball
  23. Heroberto!
  24. He just finished a stretch where he retired 27 straight batters, the length of a perfect game, so I’d say that’s pretty solid!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.