Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wild blue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wild blue

  1. I agree. I feel like they are trying to drum up more excitement, but I worry it may hurt the team.
  2. I usually find announcers to be so annoying anyways! Tommy was obviously an exception...so if he's gone, I guess a lot of games will be on mute for me!
  3. wild blue replied to Admin's topic in Miami Marlins
    ANYWHOOOOOO
  4. you and wildcard both! Thank you, Admin for having my husband glued to the toilet way longer than it could possibly take any human to drop the kiddies at the pool.
  5. #notverythankful!
  6. I hate this entire topic. Hutton, the hypothesis of Loria's evil doings...... MEH
  7. I couldn't agree more! To be honest, the entire show is getting a little out of hand and ridiculous. Although, the entire time I've felt this way but now Wild Card and I are way to invested in it to just stop watching! One thing that always drove me nuts is why way back in the prison they didn't spend time growing crops and what not? It's just all absurd. Too many loopholes...
  8. Reading this, I thought you said "Bronze Butt award" LOL! Very happy for Dee!
  9. I had no idea we were still paying Ozzie... any idea how much?
  10. Those are two of my favorite shows!
  11. You couldn't have said it any better! I am just annoyed by them. While I was joking about them being "the biggest issue", I do wish we could have something more like the Mermaids again. I understand they are going for the modern feel, but they're no bueno in my opinion.
  12. The biggest issue: The energy team
  13. They're his pets!
  14. Walked right into that one! SMH... lol
  15. basic b**** hahahahahaha! But seriously, it's in his nature to never let anything go. No hard feelings I'm sure!
  16. God, am I glad to see he doesn't drop things on here too. At home, he is just as argumentative, right and wrong. While his argument is 100% correct (I'm a geek and got a perfect 800 on my writing SAT way back when), he shouldn't be being correct on here because it should not have been brought up. Let's get back to Magadan! And Admin, I apologize for him!
  17. They'd be psycho to mess with a good thing...
  18. [ATTACH]492._xfImport[/ATTACH]Meh! But I got his bobble head at the Sunday game in the beginning of the month! lol
  19. EEEEK! Final Homestand...... finally.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.