What's new

2007 Kentucy Derby

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Who do you all like? Florida has a really nice 3 year old running who won the Florida Derby(the same race Barbaro won last year) in Scat Daddy who has 10-1 odds. He is my favorite right now and I've already put down a play on him to win.

Curlin is the current favorite at 11-4 and has been pretty awesome so far this year.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hank Goldberg's pick is the 4-1 Street Sense, btw.

Scat Daddy is down to 8-1. :thumbup

FishFanInPA

Street Sense and Circular Quay to win....

8-14 Exacta box too....

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
First time in 3 years I haven't gone to the Derby. Always a fine time. I'm not nearly as interested this year, but I'm gonna go with Great Hunter even though I don't know one thing about him. Like what number he is.

Damn it, my horse is #20.

Street Sense starts slow but passes 18 horses in the last half of the race to take the prize.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hank Goldberg's pick is the 4-1 Street Sense, btw.

Never bet against Hank Goldberg. :thumbup

FishFanInPA

YES!!!!!!! I took Street sense on Bodog to win at 14/1!

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
I took Sam P. and I bet my friend a Coke that he would finish higher than his horse, Storm in May

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score

How long ago did you get 14/1 ??

FishFanInPA

Last week....the guy who hosts a show at my station told me to take him...I didn't put much on it but it's nice for the old account.

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score

Last week....the guy who hosts a show at my station told me to take him...I didn't put much on it but it's nice for the old account.
How much you bet for it?

FishFanInPA

How much you bet for it?

Only bet a 5 spot.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score

How much you bet for it?

Only bet a 5 spot.
Still, thats decent considering he was the favorite today.

pierremvp1

Muckdog
Reaction score

FishFan....not to question your word....but.....what you're doing is called redboarding(saying you had the winner AFTER the race), plus, there is 0000.00000% chance that Street Sense was available on Bodog or anywhere else in the world last week for 14/1. Redboarding plus lying is not good my friend.
Hopefully you'll come back and say it was an honest mistake.....for the true odds on Street Sense last week would have been 4/1.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score

FishFan....not to question your word....but.....what you're doing is called redboarding(saying you had the winner AFTER the race), plus, there is 0000.00000% chance that Street Sense was available on Bodog or anywhere else in the world last week for 14/1. Redboarding plus lying is not good my friend.
Hopefully you'll come back and say it was an honest mistake.....for the true odds on Street Sense last week would have been 4/1.

He did pick Street Sense on this thread before the race started...

BobbyBowden

Muckdog
Reaction score
Now it says he took him at 4/1. I guess he came back to edit. Caught in a lie on a message board.

Top Bottom