What's new

2007 NBA Draft

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
So the Grizzlies have the best chance at 25%, followed by the Celtics, Bucks, Suns(it's Atlanta's pick if it goes top 3), Sonics, Blazers, TWolves, Bobcats, Bulls, Kings, Hawks, Sixers, Hornets, Clippers

anyone see TSN this week? The cover has Tim Duncan in a Celtics uni and how that year's lottery set them back 10 years (ended up with the 3rd and 6th, taking Billups and Mercer)

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
Oden to the Bulls!

Hey, i can dream

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just want the opportunity for the Bulls to get Hawes (!!!) or Hibbert.

...and for the Bobcats to draft someone like Noah.

:mischief

Night Phantom

Out of all of those teams, I'm rooting for Phoenix to get something packaged and trade up for either Oden or Durant.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Out of all of those teams, I'm rooting for Phoenix to get something packaged and trade up for either Oden or Durant.
No one will be trading out of the top two.

Flying_Mollusk

Muckdog
Reaction score
Someone should put Bill Simmons on pre-emptive suicide watch. If the Celts don't get the 1st or second, he may blow his brains out.

If the Suns or Bulls get a top two pick, then Billy Knight and Isiah Thomas should be shot in the head.

Night Phantom

No one will be trading out of the top two.I know. Still would be awesome, though.

PhxPhin

Muckdog
Reaction score
Someone should put Bill Simmons on pre-emptive suicide watch. If the Celts don't get the 1st or second, he may blow his brains out.

If the Suns or Bulls get a top two pick, then Billy Knight and Isiah Thomas should be shot in the head.

the only way the suns can pick top 3 is with a trade - they own the rights to the Atl pick from the Joe Johnson trade - however, it is top 3 protected

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not that they're in the lottery or anything, but I'm hoping the Heat can find a way to get Acie Law.

catchoftheday

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hoping the Grizzlies or the Celtics

... actually Im just hoping for a better fate and future for Pau Gasol

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really hope Milwaukee doesnt get it. The division is tough enough as is.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not that they're in the lottery or anything, but I'm hoping the Heat can find a way to get Acie Law.
Good luck with that.

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score
Does the NBA Draft Lottery really require a 90 minute preview by ESPN? :banghead

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score
Don't watch.

Problem solved!
:thumbup

Im not part of the ESPN Sucks crew, just pointing out the ridiculousness of previewing a freaking draft lottery

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
Does the NBA Draft Lottery really require a 90 minute preview by ESPN? :banghead

Considering that this is the most important moment of the entire season for 6-7 teams, I'd say 90 minutes might too short for the fans.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Don't watch.

Problem solved!
:thumbup

Im not part of the ESPN Sucks crew, just pointing out the ridiculousness of previewing a freaking draft lottery
I agree.

Who is even discussing/'analyzing' it? I dislike most of ESPN's basketball personalities (pro and college) so I'll be steering clear.

I'll watch the actual unveiling though.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good luck with that.

I've seen him slotted like 15 or 16 in most mocks. Actually, nbadraft.net has him at #17 right now...and the Heat pick at #20. So, is it really that unrealistic? I read a rumor somewhere that the Heat were interested...they really need a PG, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were to give up like a 1st rounder in 2010 or something to move up 4 or 5 spots. If they want him, they can get him without too much trouble.

nbadraft.net has the Heat taking Josh McRoberts. I don't know how I'd feel about that.

Top Bottom