What's new

2017 Half Season Award

Who do you think is 2017 half season Best Rookie?

• Jarlin Garcia

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Chris O'Grady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J.T. Riddle

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Drew Steckenrider

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
Thru May 27th, we were "17-30" team, but since that, we went 24-16. Now season record is 41-46 (.471).

10 and half game behind top of NL East and 9 game behind NLWC.

I cannot be satisfied with this season record but I really wanna to see this team's fighting spirit. 

p

SaladACE
Reaction score
Who voted Gordon ?!?!? LoL

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Stanton deserves MVP votes for being improved, consistent, and healthy but Ozuna has obviously been the best so far... Straily has obviously been the most consistent starter as I actually always feel like we can win when he's out there, that's a lot more than I can say for the other guys... and while all those rookies have been good Riddle led this front office to finally stop loving Hechavarria so irrationally so yea that's huge.  

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
Jeff Locke and Chen is missing on the best pitcher list

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
if there was a most improved I'd think Urena would win in a landslide

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
Thru May 27th, we were "17-30" team, but since that, we went 24-16. Now season record is 41-46 (.471).

10 and half game behind top of NL East and 9 game behind NLWC.

I cannot be satisfied with this season record but I really wanna to see this team's fighting spirit. 
This seems to be their MO every season.  Each year they have one seemingly abysmal stretch that really takes them out of serious contention for a playoff run and then it's followed by a really hot streak (but never quite hot enough to erase the tank job they pulled) and then it's around .500 baseball the rest of the way which will include some mini-hot streaks and slumps of course - just enough to keep us interested.

squall

Muckdog
Reaction score
This seems to be their MO every season.  Each year they have one seemingly abysmal stretch that really takes them out of serious contention for a playoff run and then it's followed by a really hot streak (but never quite hot enough to erase the tank job they pulled) and then it's around .500 baseball the rest of the way which will include some mini-hot streaks and slumps of course - just enough to keep us interested.
COL

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
Mike Hill is the real MVP for putting this team together. Without him, we don't win 60% of our last 40 games.

Top Bottom