Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Koehler vs Ross

Win this one for uh ... @Admin Beinfest, I guess, IDGAF.

Personally ... tits.

Schnellders

Muckdog
Reaction score
Waaaaah I don't want to have to wait until Saturday for another game!

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
day-off Friday... boring, but it will be helpful to our bullpen guys.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Seems weird that now they're trying to get every team's home opener into the first week. That's the reason we have Friday off because there were home openers Sunday Monday Tuesday and Thursday, I wouldn't doubt if there were some Wednesday as well. That's also why so many teams started with odd two game home stands like we did. It used to be you had a regular first week starting on a Monday or Tuesday and some teams had to just wait until the second week of the season to have their home opener. Remember 2012 we had our opener, then the Reds opener in Cincy and then the following Monday a different team I think it was the Phillies opener. Now they squeeze so much crap together it makes odd scheduling.

Sent from my HTC One using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Things to know about this game

• Koehler struggled against Washington last season, with a 5.33 ERA in four starts.

• The 12 home runs Koehler has given up to Washington are twice as many as he has allowed to any other team. The righty's toughest Washington nemesis has been Bryce Harper, who has homered five times in 26 plate appearances against Koehler, including three times last May 6. Jayson Werth and Ryan Zimmerman have gone deep off Koehler two times apiece.

• Saturday will mark Ross' first start against the Marlins. He faced Miami twice in relief last year, ceding two hits and no runs in 1 2/3 innings.

• With his first-inning single Thursday, Marlins left fielder Christian Yelich has hit safely in six straight games at Nationals Park.

Mr. Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
Everybody plays on Friday. I miraculously get a Friday off and they don't play.  :mad

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
I'm OK with it. Gives me a chance to catch up on homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom