What's new

4/10 Marlins @ Nationals 1:35 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdg210

Muckdog
Reaction score
Because yesterday was Nats home opener, had to leave today open if it got rained out
Stupid northeast teams with no roofs. What's their deal anyway. They should be screwed to not have their home opener if they get bad weather. In fact they should move them here when they can't play. Fuckers denying us a game. Screw the northeast teams. I hope we blow them out just for this bullshit.

Vince0926

Opening week should be designed for those that are south and or have a dome. March 31, 2003 we opened vs the Phillies in Miami and April 1 we had off. Go figure!

sdg210

Muckdog
Reaction score
Arpenschplat said:
Well, we have a roof and had an Opening Day rain delay, so maybe having a ballpark with a roof has no real effect on precipitation making its way to the field.
True, but we did eventually play that day. Plus that roof should have never been open in the first place. Everybody was saying since before the game started the roof should be closed because the clouds were already forming.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
Rox SS Story hit a homer again. 6 HR thru career first 4 games.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
I'm both excited and at the same time dreading this one. My in-laws are coming over for a barbecue today and with this being an afternoon game they'll definitely see the game. Do you realize the shit I get from my father in law when the Marlins lose in front of his eyes? And I swear they have the uncanny ability to play like shit at the exact moments that he's watching. Ugh.

Sent from my HTC One using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Only background I see is Jose Fernandez on the beach besides the solid back grounds.
That Jose beach pic strikes me as being odd. That's a pic reserved for a Rays player, ocean water and sunlight, nothing else? That's the Rays. Light blue navy blue and yellow. Marlins need either to add the sunset to the pic for the red orange sky or make it a south beach night life scene with the bright colors. No point, just an observation as an artist.

Sent from my HTC One using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

Just sticking with same thread tomorrow, date changed in title

Vince0926

Guys it's not super cold out here buttttttt, happy there's no scherzer

Mr. Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
Postponement because of cold weather huh? This is already starting off as a typical weird Marlins season.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
a delayed game after an arbitrary off-day is the worst thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom