What's new

4/11 Post Game Win... We Go To 2-3 (I think)

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
We are NOT bad news bear... I think we're at 2-3 now. Good win.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
are we in 1st place already?

Vince0926

well convincing win, positives all around. but....cosart needs to think of the greater good and if he wants to go 6 or 7 innings, let alone qualify for a win, he must understand its not all about him.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Cosart needs to apologize to Mattingly... But, ironically, if Donnie is the good clubhouse manager we hear he is, this gets settled and we never actually hear about it.

batato

Muckdog
Reaction score
the  Bore/Johnson thingy worked pretty good tonight      :tiphat

dim

Muckdog
Reaction score
Cosart was known for being emotionally back when he was in Houston. Him getting emotional about losing out on the win isn't all that surprising.

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
In the spirit of getting some backups in early on in the year, I think Mathis should get a start tomorrow.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Cosart was known for being emotionally back when he was in Houston. Him getting emotional about losing out on the win isn't all that surprising.
Yea but he showed up Mattingly.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
How was Al Leiter's Marlins booth debut? I didn't watch tonight game.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
We did he say? Sent from my SM-G900T using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
When he was pulled he was pissed but it was a very lively reaction and he said come on Don or something and he went ballistic in the dugout. I don't mind him getting upset I'm glad he's mad but it seemed like he was mad at Donnie and not at himself and Donnie has to draw that line now.

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Reaction score
Was at the game so missed the cosart thing. Maybe he shouldn't suck at pitching cause he couldn't throw strikes with an 8 run lead 

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Reaction score
Arpenschplat said:
Realmuto sucked behind the [SIZE= 10pt]p[/SIZE]late today far more than Cosart did on the mound, es[SIZE= 10pt]pecially with all of the calls for the curve.  Granted, Cosart obviously shouldn[/SIZE]'t have been [SIZE= 10pt]p[/SIZE]issed about being [SIZE= 10pt]p[/SIZE]ulled.  Mattingly made it clear in his [SIZE= 10pt]p[/SIZE]resser that he at least thinks that Cosart was mad at himself, not him.
I'm not sure how realmuto is too blame for cosart not being good at pitching.  

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Reaction score
But didn't see the game on TV only at citi field. Overall and as usual super unimpressed with cosart and his one trick pony (flat yet high velocity fastball). Did he even throw more than one breaking ball for a strike? He had so many line outs was lucky as hell he didn't give up more runs. Props to the pen tonight especially McGowan 

Top Bottom