Projected Starting Pitchers
Glendon Rusch & Carl Pavano

*WQAM, FSN, at 7:05*

Ramp's prediction: 13-4 Marlins

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
2-1 Brewers in the 5th...

Our offense looking pretty weak this series against one of the worst team ERA's in the majors

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
2-1 Brewers in the 5th...

Our offense looking pretty weak this series against one of the worst team ERA's in the majors
:confused :banghead :plain :( :censored :fyou :tv_horror

eadearmas

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's exatcly what worries me the most from this series like I said before. All of the sudden Glendo Rusch, who had a 8.57 ERA to beging the game, looks like Cy Young out there and out offense is anemic. Why can we beat better pitchers and struggle against bad ones?

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Derrek "Anti-Clutch" Lee whiffs to end the 6th

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Top 8th Milwaukee has 1st and 3rd, 1 out...

Tejera looking ineffective...again

:angry

3-1 NOW...

TEJERA YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!

and of course Torborg leaves him in after giving up 3 hits...

TORBORG YOU SUCK TOO

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Need to do something about the man who makes those bullpen changes too..Spooney shoulda been brought in 2 batters again to nip this inning in the bud...

Torborg is a piece of sh*t manager

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
who made the error to allow Jenkins to get on?

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Sea Bass made the error...

4-1 now...both runs charged to Tejeda...way to go

eadearmas

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, you can't blame Gonzalez for trying to win the game... HE IS ACTUALLY THE ONLY ONE AT LEAST TRYING!!! If we end up losing the game I am pretty sure many people would say that that play costed us the game. No, what lost this game is the fact that we can't hit bad pitchers! And also the fact that Torborg is the stupidest manager ever! :banghead Why did he leave Tejera when he had Sponeybager ready in the bullpen? :banghead :banghead :banghead 4-1 already ARGH!!!

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Our two best relievers lately have been Almanza and Spooney. So who does Torborg go to in the 8th? Tejera. Why not go with the guys who've been pitching best? I just don't understand his thinking sometimes. I know it's arguing after-the-fact, but I can't understand why you wouldn't stick with what has been working. Spoony hasn't pitched since Saturday so his arm was ready too. I'm not blaming Torborg, Tejera was the one getting hit out there, but just stick with what works, okay?

For the 2nd straight night the Marlins make a crap starter look like an All-Star. Pavano was pitching as well as I've ever seen him pitch. It sucks to waste that...

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
What is it with the Marlins around the .500 mark? They choke whenever they are near it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom