What's new

4/30 marlins @ brewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince0926

the marlins continue their series at Milwaukee tonight, already capping off a winning road trip. for the first time since 2012, we have the opportunity of reaching our longest winning streak.

Vince0926

I was just looking at the thread a year ago 4/30 phillies @ marlins. wow some of us have known each other for a while already. time guys. it flies.

Vince0926

by the end of the weekend I fully expect the marlins to move up 2 spots in the bleacher report team weekly rankings.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
My guess on the lineup tonight, Donnie still works the bench in there. I say Ichiro definitely stays in there and maybe Gillespie starts to give both Yelich and Ozuna the night off. Prado is too hot to bench. Bour had a big game last night but depending on the opposing pitcher this might be the day to give Johnson a start at first.

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
My guess on the lineup tonight, Donnie still works the bench in there. I say Ichiro definitely stays in there and maybe Gillespie starts to give both Yelich and Ozuna the night off. Prado is too hot to bench. Bour had a big game last night but depending on the opposing pitcher this might be the day to give Johnson a start at first.
Would have thought that about Stanton and Realmuto too.

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
My prediction of Mattingly's lineup tonight:

1. Chen 3B

2. Gillespie SS

3. Rojas C

4. Ichiro SP

5. Mathis CF

6. Johnson RF

7. Dietrich 1B

8. Bour 2B

9. Stanton LF

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
Real lineup:

Dietrich

Prado

Yelich

Stanton

Bour

Ozuna

Realmuto

Hech

Chen

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Well Donnie swerves us with the regular lineup. Well except for Dee, wonder why he's not playing?

Vince0926

How does the beat to streak work again? We split the money if we win or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom