*game is on TBS at 7:05*

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Also.. game will be on Fox Sports Net Florida and on MLB Extra Innings

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Time for Josh to step up. These are the kinds of games he's got to win for this team. They can't sit and wait for Burnett to save the team. They're facing a top pitcher & the team is in danger of dropping 3 games under .500 already. They need to take the next 3 from Atlanta and get over .500.

No walks this time either!

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
i think we payed a great game yesterday, dont even blame the bullpen, torborg needs to learn how to manage his team. so yea nunez gave up a homer but dont you think that was enough and he should've pulled him. it would've put the game in reach. and then he brought in phelps to just totally kill our chances.

the bullpen cant be flawless every time, and they're gonna give up runs sometimes because that is just baseball. but you need to know when to take a pitcher out.

and all of the miami herald writers, espn writers, and every baseball magazine said the marlins can't contend cuz we DON'T have power. i never bit into that because i watch these players every day and i know what they can do. they marlins are constantly overlooked, we know more about the talent on this team than gammons, stark and every other damn espn columnist. an especially to dan le betard, wow you made yourself look like a retard.

i know this team has power, and we might not even make the playoffs this year but we will be almost there. this team is gonna be fun to watch.

and i just saw torborg now on marlins on deck man he makes me sick, he knows he messed up terribly, we lost the game because of him.

all of us hardcore marlins fans dont deserve to be stripped of a win from a 60 year old fart like torborg.

bring back leyland....lol

we'll do good tonite

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
3-0 Marlins

Let's hope Beckett can hold onto this lead... :mischief

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
When are people going to realize that if Hollandsworth can actually hit .260 he has had a good season.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
They just showed the Burnett/Beckett commercial... pretty funny... "I still got the Braves and the Phillies to finish"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom