4/7 Marlins @ Nationals 4:05 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
Marlins at Nationals, 4:05 PM

I'll be at work so I won't be able to suffer through this game.

Whatever. Win one for ... fuck, IDK, @el penguino. I don't give a shit.

V

Vince0926

glad I'm not going tomorrow as this would be heart wrenching. maybe getting out of florida will be nice and can start fresh elsewhere.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
I have no playoff expectations this year.  I doubt they will finish at .500 or better.  So just fucking lose so we can get a cheap wasted draft pick next year.  Culture Of Loria

V

Vince0926

Exaggeration alert. We are expecting rain tomorrow here so I expect to be the latest 10 pm before I get heartbroken again

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(38, 50, 56)]"Those were Syndergaard’s final three pitches of the night. Those were sliders, at 95, 93, and 93. Those were sliders that Morales swung at and missed, not because he chased, like most batters do when they swing and miss at a slider, but because he couldn’t catch up to them. Noah Syndergaard is throwing sliders past people."[/COLOR]

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(38, 50, 56)]"Those were Syndergaard’s final three pitches of the night. Those were sliders, at 95, 93, and 93. Those were sliders that Morales swung at and missed, not because he chased, like most batters do when they swing and miss at a slider, but because he couldn’t catch up to them. Noah Syndergaard is throwing sliders past people."[/COLOR]
Unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom