What's new

5 more days....

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
till there are NO MORE EXCUSES FOR DLEE.....

he better produce or else he may see some extended bench time, now that we have an actual manager, and the fact that Brian Banks is "off the hook" right now

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Who said he was going to be benched?
you can tell by McKeon's words that DLee or anyone struggling, will get a day off or 2 OR 3

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I agree that he could very well be benched, but I don't agree that he should be.

Everyone knows he starts later on (June) so give him till June 15 to get his act together...

jonnylons

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think no matter what, D Lee should be benched. Get this silly consecutive games streak dead. (The next guy on that list, by the way, is Preston Wilson!) That way, D Lee wont be complacent and just think that he can play everyday. He needs a day off. Besides, maybe that will get him 'hot' and just in time for June...

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think no matter what, D Lee should be benched. Get this silly consecutive games streak dead. (The next guy on that list, by the way, is Preston Wilson!) That way, D Lee wont be complacent and just think that he can play everyday. He needs a day off. Besides, maybe that will get him 'hot' and just in time for June...
He is starting to heat up NOW. Keep him in for a while.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Great Games does not mean he's turning around e.g. Pat Burrell

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
See, you said plurrell, games! D-Lee only needs 2-3 good games to turn it around for June...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
See, you said plurrell, games! D-Lee only needs 2-3 good games to turn it around for June...
LMFAO :lol

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol who told u Lee will get day off ?
no one did.

read what i wrote above :rolleyes:

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
You should know you talked to him, right?

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wow, I agree with Ramp, kinda scary.

Bench Lee, at least for awhile. He's turned into the one thing the Marlins can ill-afford - A great young player that isn'r realizing his potential. Still waiting for the breakout year he was supposed to have this year. I remember some in the media even saying he had the potential to hit 40.... Oh dear God.

Maybe they are making him trudge out there every day to increase value?

rmarlins

Muckdog
Reaction score
why does Lee take so long to get hot?

here is an idea why not send him to play winter ball it may help him to get game ready a lot sooner that june just an idea? :mischief2

Top Bottom