6/7 postgame

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
Once again, I blame the offense. 

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
More specifically, I blame Stanton because, at this point, fuck him. 

dim

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dustin McGowan still sucks. Shocking.

Edmeister

A League of My Own
Reaction score
We would be winning these games if Stanton wasn't such a dead weight. 

Phelps lost us the game though. 

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
The offense is definitely a big part of the issue. But when you have a 1-run lead in the 8th, need to close it down so thank Phelps for that. Thats 3 blown saves in the last 5 games for this team. 

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Stanton hit some hard smashes his first couple at bats. No luck there. Felt like JT could have kept the ball in front of him to not allow the passed ball.

Phelps gave a big HR but he will bounce back. If you are gonna lose then lose with your best arms out there. Too bad McGowan was the one that gave away the final blow.

Offense should have added on tho. We can't kept expecting to win all these 4-3 games.

Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
If you guys are blaming Phelps you are missing the bigger picture. The guy has come thru more for us then he has given up. Who else you gonna throw out there Ramos?? Even he has been tight roping out of situations all year.

Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
Even at 30-28 this team has missed way too many opportunities. 3-10 against the Braves, Phillies, and Twins.

And I  believe the Marlins had the lead in all 6 losses to the Braves and Twins and definitely 1 or 2 against the Phillies. Pathetic and inexcusable.

V

Vince0926

Even at 30-28 this team has missed way too many opportunities. 3-10 against the Braves, Phillies, and Twins.

And I  believe the Marlins had the lead in all 6 losses to the Braves and Twins and definitely 1 or 2 against the Phillies. Pathetic and inexcusable.
9 of the 10 games yes

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
One happy thing : Mets lost both doubleheader. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom