What's new

6/8 postgame

V

Vince0926

chen had a bad game, but he'll turn it around.

meanwhile, that's another game lost in the standings.

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
As the Nationals slowly pull away because we are 1-7 against the two worst teams in the game. 

V

Vince0926

and while Stanton is an abomination of a player this year....he's not the main culprit.

you're up 5-4, you already allowed 2 homers, you give up another to tie. I mean do these pitchers even know what leads are?

G

Chen sucked and the team sucked at knocking guys in. This was a team loss

V

Vince0926

agreed 100%. this is not a one off where chen sucked and things happened. he has sucked in many games this year.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
Just tell me the Chen's twitter or facebook URL. 

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not blaming Stanton. But Ive had enough of seeing games end like this. This trend against these teams needs to end now or else it will be a key reason why we dont compete for the playoffs.

V

Vince0926

Not blaming Stanton. But Ive had enough of seeing games end like this. This trend against these teams needs to end now or else it will be a key reason why we dont compete for the playoffs.
honestly if we miss the playoffs, regardless of what happens here on out, these are the games you will refer to and rightfully so.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
We should buy Jeff samardzija to put more money. And I don't understand why McGowan and Dunn is on the roster. 

V

Vince0926

We should buy Jeff samardzija to put more money. And I don't understand why McGowan and Dunn is on the roster. 
owner is cheap. should also trade for a bridge in the offense. take today. 13 hits, 5 runs. where's that oomph to make a 8 run outing?

G

It would have been stupid to outbid San Fran for Jeff samardzija. 

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
Era 3 at Camden Yards, then Era 4+ at more spacious Marlins Park. I don't get it. I want to believe Chen has had some injury now. 

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
[SIZE= 16px]Where is A [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Taiwan marlins fan? I want to know this situation from locals. [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Top Bottom