What's new

72 Hour Sale...

Malman

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just got a mailer for a special Marlin tix deal...25 games for $99 - minimum 2 packs per purchase. Deal includes Super Saturdays.

Anyone have more details? Are these tix in the outfield? How much is discounted parking.

Looks like a great deal...am I missing something???

Thanks.

:mischief2

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Haven't heard about that. On another note, I still haven't recieved my tix and i'm
starting to get pissed.

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
Haven't heard about that. On another note, I still haven't recieved my tix and i'm
starting to get pissed.

I called yesterday with the same concern.

They are scheduled to be delivered Monday via Fedex. If you call they'll give you a tracking number so you can confirm delivery.

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score
starting to get pissed.

They are scheduled to be delivered Monday via Fedex. If you call they'll give you a tracking number so you can confirm delivery.

Yea I called too... got the same repsonse.. Should be coming in Monday

I just got a mailer for a special Marlin tix deal...25 games for $99 - minimum 2 packs per purchase. Deal includes Super Saturdays.

Anyone have more details? Are these tix in the outfield? How much is discounted parking.

Thanks.

Thats a steal MAL! Not sure where they are located but the price kicks ass! :mischief

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score

Thanks.

Does it really matter where the seats are? 25 weekend game for less than 4 dollars each!!! Holy sh*t. If I was in miami I would be all over this.

anotherrealfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
starting to get pissed.

They always come late. The last two years I received two sets. Mine and someone elses who had founders seats. No relation in name or address, just a screw up in the computer. The first time the Marlins asked if I could come by the Stadium and drop off the incorrect tickets. I laughed, told them they messed up and they are asking me to be their delivery service. They retracted the request. Funny people.

Malman

Muckdog
Reaction score
starting to get pissed.

Thanks.

Thats a steal MAL! Not sure where they are located but the price kicks ass! :mischief

Yeah...it's seems to good to be true. How much is the discounted parking per game?

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
They had the same deal over Christmas. They offer the Friday/Saturday plan (tickets in 455 I believe) or Tuesday/Wednesday fish tank seats. Seriously, it really doens't matter where the seats are because you can always move somewhere else. Where can you get a ticket to anything for $3.96 (99/25)?

Can season ticket holders change tickets to vouchers for other games? Like if I had tickets for opening day, could I trade them in for the same amount of tickets for sunday's game?

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score
starting to get pissed.

Thanks.

Yeah...it's seems to good to be true. How much is the discounted parking per game?

No Clue..

marlin2266

Muckdog
Reaction score
I got the Holiday Pack & am very happy with it. Fri & Sat in Sec 456.

I asked my rep about parking, and he said no discount, so I'll just pay per game.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
anyone online i can get this deal? if not... is there any way i can get it?

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
their not thing about it on marlins web site so wait ontill monday maybe their post something about it on their

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
Can season ticket holders change tickets to vouchers for other games? Like if I had tickets for opening day, could I trade them in for the same amount of tickets for sunday's game?

Season ticket holders can exchange their tickets for anywhere. You just have to do it 48 hours prior to the game you have tix for. And if you upgrade you have to pay the difference in face value of the tix where you want to sit. No season ticket discount. I would assume that means you can trade days as well.
I looked into it again this year because of where we sit. It is a sauna there on day games from about the middle of May on. Last few years sometimes we got the discounted price, sometimes we didn't. Of course once we get that domed pond in Hialea we won't have to worry about exchanging tix.

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
I definitely want to know more about this deal also, that's a great price. I didn't know you could trade season tickets if you aren't going to use them for a game, if you just want to trade for another day will they let you?

BIG Z

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah it says it's a 72 hour sale from april 2nd to the 4th in the paper and then it says "Tuesday April 3rd 6-10 p.m Dolphin stadium..idk what they mean by that.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
I definitely want to know more about this deal also, that's a great price. I didn't know you could trade season tickets if you aren't going to use them for a game, if you just want to trade for another day will they let you?

If you know you are going to atleast 10 games, then you should get this deal. Even if you dont go to all 25, you ended up paying less than 10 individual game tickets, and you are helping marlins attendance. I bet you would probably get playoff tickets if they made it.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score

If you know you are going to atleast 10 games, then you should get this deal. Even if you dont go to all 25, you ended up paying less than 10 individual game tickets, and you are helping marlins attendance. I bet you would probably get playoff tickets if they made it.
Doubt it. They give season ticket holders priority seating choice if the team makes the playoffs but you can't use season tickets for playoff games.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score

Doubt it. They give season ticket holders priority seating choice if the team makes the playoffs but you can't use season tickets for playoff games.

?

The 25 game pack seats are not being used by season ticket holders, or they wouldnt be being offered right now. The stadium holds 65,000 for baseball, I am sure that anyone that has any sort of pack will get a shot at playoff tickets before the general public.

Top Bottom