What's new

8/24 Post Game Marlins WIN

DTrain

LumberKing
Reaction score
The 4 game Jose losing streak is over!

Frenchy coming over makes me feel weird.

Cardinals gonna win

canada-Marlins did the Nationals win?!?! Did we gain or lose ground?

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hello Sir, 

Nice win. 

Though I thought Ramos made me nervous, Rodney is much worse.

Canada-Marlin24

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I believe Rodney's WHIP was absolutely the most high among all the relief pitchers,average two to three on base per outing.

Schnellders

Muckdog
Reaction score
At this stage we may well have a better chance of overtaking the Giants than the Cardinals for the second wildcard spot. Only 2 games back of SF.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Giants have lost four straight, eight of ten, and are a major league worst 11-25 since the all star break. Season over?

sdg210

Muckdog
Reaction score
Giants have lost four straight, eight of ten, and are a major league worst 11-25 since the all star break. Season over?
Not sure, but their losing is probably giving us a better chance of getting a playoff spot than the cardinals at this point. And I would love to see the giants not make the playoffs especially in an even year. [emoji106]

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Seriously thank you for that stat. I had no idea they were doing that bad. Giants have always been a notoriously streaky team IMO. The same would go for the Dodgers in the past although they have been catching fire the past 2 months.

I am absolutely convinced Rodney trolls the crap out of us to make things interesting because he just gets bored. I got nervous when it was 3-2 count against Morales with runners on 1st and 2nd. Was that pop up an infield fly?

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Reaction score
Gotta love that the Marlins keep pretending Rodney is good. 

Hope Jose is okay 

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
Hate to be the buzzkiller but the Marlins are I believe just two wins away from making the Sept 1 prediction impossible.
They're also 2 games behind the Giants for the 1st wildcard all of the sudden. 

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Gotta love that the Marlins keep pretending Rodney is good. 

Hope Jose is okay 
Looked like a leg cramp. Hopefully that was the case.

Also incredible that Jose is only 5 strikeouts away from Scherzer and he was skipped a couple times. Wow.

Top Bottom