What's new

9-24-2019 Marlins @ Mets 7:10 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
I'm honestly not even mad he gave that up.  In fact, I'm ok with us losing most of if not all of the rest of our games to ensure our draft spot.
feel the same but I wanted to eliminate the Mutts from the WC

el_gmac

VIP
Reaction score
so maybe they should start Chen tomorrow 

DTrain

LumberKing
Reaction score
It’s not the NBA draft.  Being ok with Urena being complete trash and being ok with not winning 3 games in a row and being ok with not eliminating the Mets from the playoffs so we MIGHT get one pick higher is all kinds of dumb. 

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
I would love for the Marlins to pull the carpet out in the 10th after giving the Mets life with the Conforto homer. Just to have the emotional roller coaster be more painful for Mutts fans.

GuitarPik

Muckdog
Reaction score
It’s not the NBA draft.  Being ok with Urena being complete trash and being ok with not winning 3 games in a row and being ok with not eliminating the Mets from the playoffs so we MIGHT get one pick higher is all kinds of dumb. 
I’d still rather have the 3rd pick than win the rest of our games and have the 4th or 5th pick. What’s the point?

Vic D

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sandy 👌👌👌. Nice offensive performances tonight as well! Great game regardless of outcome

rmc523

Hammerhead
Reaction score
They're pointless games anyway.  Why does it matter?  If you can secure the 3rd pick why not?  Not saying they'll intentionally lose, but if they lose, it's not a big deal, and actually benefits us.

Sandy pitched well, and I was happy with that.  After that, I didn't care.

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
They're pointless games anyway.  Why does it matter?  If you can secure the 3rd pick why not?  Not saying they'll intentionally lose, but if they lose, it's not a big deal, and actually benefits us.

Sandy pitched well, and I was happy with that.  After that, I didn't care.
But I want to see the fans wearing bags on their heads tomorrow.

el_gmac

VIP
Reaction score
Orioles won and Royals are up 9-3 

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Urena was not a closer but just a pitcher that happened to pitch in the ninth inning, the reason this team keeping pretend him as closer was because they don't want to hurt the confidence of the relief pitchers that still have the future with this team and Urena would be non-tendered anyway. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom