What's new

a Bit Dissipointed

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
i was at todays game to watch Dontrelle Mania and he was shakey in da 1st inning but than he got into a groove i was loveing everything i saw..... but i just wish i could have seen more...

but i guess the important thing is we won and are now 37-39 now if Pavano's inconsistant a** can pitch good tomorrow we can be 38-39

didnt see much from miggy cuz da delay.....

i waited almost 2 hours..... but a win is a win i think da crowd could have been bigger if the weather wasnt so damn UGLY

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
so what are you disappointed about?

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
yup yup yup

even though it was only 5 inning we still got the W and thats all that matters

pavano will pitch good tomm.

i hope

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
most pitchers start off shaky, whether it be randy johnson or julian tavarez. It takes a while to get in a groove.

if today disappoints you, you may need to lower your expectations a half a mile. He had a 2-hit 5 inning, rain shortened shutout. That's nice compared to what happened to him in Montreal.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
and at least he only threw 65 pitches today, so that arm will be even more fresh next time around. if he can get to ten wins by the all star break, this kid can win 20 games

dontrelle is the future of this team. he and miguel

just now on espn the compared him to a harder throwing fernando valenzuela

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Cabs and D-Dub...the start of our evil empire.
i hope so

you know that feeling that you get when you are watching a red sox game when Pedro is pitching. you know the feeling that you give the other team a slim chance to get a win as long as he is on the mound

i get that same exact feeling with dontrelle willis. he already gives me that comfort level that an ace gives you.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dontrelle is our ace jr. AJ is our ace for the near future.

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
ya i get that feeling to J.ROD its amazing.....

Evil EMpire lol...

Ramp just dissipointed i didnt get to see his GREATNESS aka DONTRELLE MANIA pitch a bit more he only threw 68 pitches i just wantted to see more of him... thast all..... but hey a win is a win and ill take it, too bad everybody in our damn divsion won today... Xcept da muts cuz there game was PP

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
dont worry about records...just need the Fish to keep on cruising

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
ya i get that feeling to J.ROD its amazing.....
yea man he 's amazing odom

nah odom i kow exactly how you feel. i wait all 5 days to watch him pitch and i have to work. that blowz. i love watching him pitch

i was there for his majr league debut against the rockies. i thought damn this guy is pretty damn good. and he has totally past all of our expectations.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
and at least he only threw 65 pitches today, so that arm will be even more fresh next time around.
A 65 pitch complete game shut-out. Wow! :thumbup :w00t

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
The problem is now with D-Willy is that a lot of fans are expecting him to go out and Win every game, and thats putting a lot of pressure on a 21 yr. old kid straight from Double-A, sure, hes our best pitcher in our rotation right now, but of course he's going to loose games, and some fans rely on him to get us a shutout win everytime he pitches.....

As for Cab's i like how he looks in LF, and the HR was a great way to start of His ML career, but it's only been 2 games and he's gone 1-7

I dont want to take anything away from Cab's cuz i know he has so much potential as a player, but im just saying he hasnt proved himself fully. And as far as D-Willy goes, im going to expect him to have a great year.... but "us" as fans cant expect him to pitch shutouts and get a win every game. :compute

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont want to take anything away from Cab's cuz i know he has so much potential as a player, but im just saying he hasnt proved himself fully.
After two games you expect a player to fully prove himself as the next Pujos or Maglio? Give the kid a month and see how it goes...

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont want to take anything away from Cab's cuz i know he has so much potential as a player, but im just saying he hasnt proved himself fully.
After two games you expect a player to fully prove himself as the next Pujos or Maglio? Give the kid a month and see how it goes... ....right, thats why I'm not gonna take anything away from him....but then there are some people who are talking about Cab's after two games being a "god" to the Marlins.

So far he hasnt' proved to be a bust or a star....i guess it's safe to say that :cool

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
He proved to be clutch... I think it's safe to say that, too...

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
I was at the Game and the Weather was ugly ( I couldnt Get no Autographs!) but a win is win. I wish i could of seen Dontrelle pitch more...he was doing very good.

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
sorry a game winning 2-run homer in your first game in extra innings proves to me he will be great. It is much harder for a hitter to adjust and he is adjsuting quickly...getting mostly high pitch counts for all his AB's. Your just spoiled because of D-Dub.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
He proved to be clutch... I think it's safe to say that, too...
yep yep :cool

Top Bottom