What's new

A few things...

markotsay7

Number 1) I know they said to keep your eyes/ears open for this but I thought maybe someone (Marisel?) might have some advance information on the exchange policy for the Hough bobblehead dolls - I'd assume you have to go down to PPS to get them, but will you need to show them a ticket too? Need to pay parking? Is there a tentative date? Any help would be appreciated.

Number 2) Speaking of Marisel, you passed by me before game time and apparantly didn't hear me calling your name

Number 3) This may sound stupid but I went last Friday to the game and they had some new food called Saratoga chips, they had a sign up for them and everything...and this week they were gone. Anyone know what happened to those?

Number 4) Anyone want either a Tavarez, Beckett, Burnett, or Dempster bobblehead? Open to offers :-D

Thanks all,

-David

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
ok wow...

1.) For the bobbleheads, from what I have heard you can either take them to the next game you go to or send them or stop by the Marlins in Miami store.....but don't do this now as obviously they aren't in yet. I'd keep one of the bobbleheads though...they are the ones that will actually be worth something.

2.) I really didn't hear you....I was too nervous..VERYYYYYYYYYYYY....where did ya see me by? I saw Play and Yenta also.... :D

3.) Saratoga Chips aren't new...they've been there.....Check the concession stand by 3rd base....the one that has the tables right next to it....Saratoga Chips are available there year-round.

Hope this helps...

markotsay7

1) I've got four, so I'll probably trade in two...how stupid can this company be that they make a backwards N? I see that it's a different company than last year's, so I won't be suprised if there's another new company in the future.

2) I can't remember when I saw you...I think it was like 3 or 4 minutes before gametime though...around section 140 because that's where I was eating, and we had just left...I think :rolleyes:

3) I guess I never noticed them before, considering I always sit in the same place (1st base bullpen area) and last week I sat on the third base side...I've been craving them all week, now I'll have to go to another game to get them...thanks!!!

markotsay7

1) I've got four, so I'll probably trade in two...how stupid can this company be that they make a backwards N? I see that it's a different company than last year's, so I won't be suprised if there's another new company in the future.

2) I can't remember when I saw you...I think it was like 3 or 4 minutes before gametime though...around section 140 because that's where I was eating, and we had just left...I think :rolleyes:

3) I guess I never noticed them before, considering I always sit in the same place (1st base bullpen area) and last week I sat on the third base side...I've been craving them all week, now I'll have to go to another game to get them...thanks!!!

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
1.) In reference to the company...maybe not this year.

2.) I guess it might have been by 142 when I went with another contestant down there.

No problem. :)

Top Bottom