What's new

A.Gonzalez

BIG Z

Muckdog
Reaction score
We really have to give alex lot's of props cuz we used to not like him cuz he couldn't hit but he shut us up,remember when we said alex suks put fox in there anyone but gonzalez,well i guess alex read this board cuz he has shut us all up,even though i have always liked alex i didn't know he would do this good so all i got to say is congratulations alex for trying hard playing and trying to make us a better team,keep it up!!!!!! :) :thumbup :)

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
agreed, he has really changed over the last year. he has matured into the player we expected him to be.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
he has matured into the player we expected him to be.
I think it's safe to say he's been better than we ever imagined...

MarlinsFans46

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not all of us were against Alex. I know at least Das Texan and I supported him even before his injury last year. I saw him play in AA, and even though he did have a few attitude problems, he was great the other times. I knew he had some power because he hit 19 home runs that year (actually, 20, but an umpire was unaware of some of the stadium's ground rules and did not call it), and it's nice to see it finally transferred to the Majors.

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
hell i went crazy last year when i foudn out he was gone 4 the year cuz i really neva hated the man..... he did well after renteria left...

thing i remember most bout A Gon is he is a NYY killer remember when we played them in 01????? ALex killed em single handly

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Alex has sucked(for the most part) up until this year

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol guess i neva looked at that way......

but than again the team has suxed (4 the most part) till this year?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
i would say avg

2001 and 2002 the Marlins were an average team

i wouldnt say they sucked though

AGonzalez11

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Alex's, Even when he was incapable of hitting a beachball at the plate.

He's probably the best SS in the NL right now, although he's been struggling a little bit as of late, It's probably due to fatigue since he hasn't been given a rest in decades.

Top Bottom