What's new

Admin Beinfest

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
I vote Extremely Effective. Someone had cleanup duty after Dealin' Dave.

Clement/Alfonseca for Tavarez/3 Prospects (Inc. Willis)
Floyd/Dempster for Encarnation/Mordecai/Pavano/Lloyd/Prospects
Prospects for Redman
Wilson/CJ Triple Play deal with Rockies and Braves

Not Too Bad for less than 1 1/2 seasons in the job with such a low payroll.

Teal Shadow

Muckdog
Reaction score
His report card is UNfinish in my book until after this seaon. I give him an incomplete

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I chose somewhat effective.

He has adressed most of this teams needs, but not all...

Let's put it this way. If the team we field next season wins 81 games, I will be extreamely impressed with him...

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I voted effective enough. We will see what he does berfore the deadline.
Then we will really know how good he is.

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I voted somewhat effective...would like to see more movement...but we had a good offseason.

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
he maybe hard headed at times, but i feel hes a very clever person with trades, except for calling players from the minors like nunez....

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
The prospects we got from the Spos havn't done anything yet...Wayne looks horrible, but Levinski could develop into something.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Umm....One of the Prospects we got from the Expos was Pavano... He has been close to dominant in 2/3 of his starts...

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well Pavano never the less has being pitching good dosen't matter he is not a prospect. He's producing thats what matters. He deserved to win tonight.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
Umm....One of the Prospects we got from the Expos was Pavano... He has been close to dominant in 2/3 of his starts...
Pavano wasnt a prospect when we got him , He played like 4 years b-4 we got him.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pavano was a 25-year old that was in AAA when we got him. I know he had played earlier, but he obviously hadn't reached the potential they thought he had when he was there, therefore making him a prospect.

He is reaching the dominant for they always thought he could as a Marlin. NOW he is no longer a prospect... I considered him one then. Somewhat of a risk at the time... But this is the year he has flourished into the pitcher they had wanted and believed he could be...

Expos Ranchod

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pavano was in AAA because he was horrible to start the 02 season in the bigs and he had an option left. So the Expos decided to send him down there to get him going once again. Looks like it has worked.

If Pavano stays healthy, Fish have got a good number 3 starter for their rotation..

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know why Pavano was in AAA. When we acquired him, they talked about why he was down there when the Marlins brought him up. I personaly considered him a prospect because he had not reached the talent level they thought he could when he was with the Expos. He finally has here, and is no longer considered by me a prospect.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
in the world of Josh he may have been a prospect...

but in the real world, he wasnt considered one

Top Bottom