What's new

AHH!

Miggy is Great

WHY IS MY SUNSPORTS CHANNEL BROADCASTING A FSU SOFTBALL GAME!?!! IS ANYONE ELSES BROADCASTING FSU!?!?? WHY ISNT "INSIDE THE MARLINS" ON!?!?!?

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
http://www.sunsportstv.com/marlins_extra.jsp

I'm on the phone with Comcast Tallahassee.....suggest you do the same with your cableco.

Hey Cape, a question for when i et up there in august, how many games do we get a year?
Just spoke with Comcast...they know nothing.

If the game isn't on at 1pm, all I know is I am cancelling Comcast Tallahassee.

farvabull

Muckdog
Reaction score
ARGHH, same thing here w/ tampa brighthouse. They are airing a softball game when it says it's "Marlin's on Deck" and I called them and they ALSO know nothing. Here's to another year of mlb.tv.....

Miggy is Great

AHH WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE CABLE COMPANIES?!?! WHO THE HELL WANTS TO WATCH A RE-RUN OF A SOFTBALL GAME WHEN YOU COULD WATCH LIVE MLB??

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
They don't want to pay FSN for the extra games.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
OPENING DAY isn't just an extra game.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Got off the phone with Comcast. They were surprised and told me to call back at 1pm if the game was not on.

If the game is not on at 1, I am cancelling Comcast 1 month early.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
Got off the phone with Comcast. They were surprised and told me to call back at 1pm if the game was not on.

If the game is not on at 1, I am cancelling Comcast 1 month early.
I'm literally going to class to make a 5 minute presentation for extra credit and then running back home, so this ish better be on!

mafatumatt

Muckdog
Reaction score
that's awful. there's no reason for those of you who decided to stay in school in florida to have this issue.

i knew i'd have to watch on mlb.tv when i decided syracuse over UF.

i'd be flipping **** if i was in all your position.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm literally going to class to make a 5 minute presentation for extra credit and then running back home, so this ish better be on!
I'm literally skipping Latin class today.

If they don't have this fixed by 1pm, I am cancelling and doing XM for the rest of the month of April until I go home!

Miggy is Great

Im calling the Fort myers/Cape Coral Comcast right now. BTW, Which HighSchool did u go to in capecoral/fortmyers?

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Im calling the Fort myers/Cape Coral Comcast right now. BTW, Which HighSchool did u go to in capecoral/fortmyers?
I went to Mariner.

Looks like Comcast and FSN bought the package only in the South Florida markets.

All other Comcast, Bright House, and Cox systems don't have it.

Dish and DirecTV only have it statewide.

Seriously, I have to consider how to get a signal through these trees from Dish once I return for the fall.

farvabull

Muckdog
Reaction score
hmm, wait a second people. All of the sudden the softball game is in the ninth inning (they definitely skipped over 3/4 of the game) so even though we missed marlins on deck maybe they'll actually air the game...cross your fingers!

Top Bottom