What's new

Album Leaks...

jdcane98

Muckdog
Reaction score
Arctic Monkeys new album leaked, however, the quality is only slightly above average and 1 song skips. I've been hearing/reading the White Stripes new album is leaking within the week. So keep your searches going out there torrent people.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've been hearing/reading the White Stripes new album is leaking within the week.
I highly doubt that.

The album just finished recording the last day of February and doesn't even have a firm release date (as in without a doubt). I don't think they will be sending out promo CDs or having listening parties yet either.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
The new Blonde Redhead comes out in stores tomorrow. It's pretty awesome.

FutureGM

Muckdog
Reaction score
I believe the new Nine Inch Nails CD has been leaked.

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've been hearing/reading the White Stripes new album is leaking within the week.
I highly doubt that.

The album just finished recording the last day of February and doesn't even have a firm release date (as in without a doubt). I don't think they will be sending out promo CDs or having listening parties yet either.

I'd really love to get to know the new Stripes songs before I see them at Bonnaroo. I'm looking forward to this album alot. They haven't let me down yet.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, Get Behind Me Satan didn't get as much love as it should have.

Their earlier stuff hasn't either. A lot of people think their discog started with Elephant but I liked De Stijl and their self-titled album a lot.

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, Get Behind Me Satan didn't get as much love as it should have.

Their earlier stuff hasn't either. A lot of people think their discog started with Elephant but I liked De Stijl and their self-titled album a lot.

I love De Stijl and White Stripes, but I feel they really had one of the best 3 album streaks of all time with White Blood Cells-Elephant-Get Behind Me Satan. Elephant and Get Behind Me saw some serious uncalled for backlash, but I see them as logical conclusions to the maturity of the Stripes sound. Jack White is such a talented song writer that you just can't expect him to stay on the same style forever.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Right on.

Ball and Biscuit is my favorite Stripes song.

This is unrelated, but I love how they have kept the style/colors of their albums more or less the same.

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
I believe the new Nine Inch Nails CD has been leaked.

I've heard most of it, so yeah. Not bad. I'm not a huge fan of theirs, but I liked what I heard. It's also just a matter of time before Linkin Park's new album is out there.

Top Bottom