Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
My dream scenario:
-A-Rod publicly states he wants to buy the Mets...
-Mets fans and New Yorkers rejoice that a big name star player wants to buy their team and make it great again and they happily proclaim how much they love A-Rod potentially being the new owner..
-A-Rod eventually finalizes the deal and buys the Mets...
-A-Rod then breaks apart the current Mets to begin a process of building the organization up to eventually create a sustainable winner...
-Mets fans, New Yorkers, and all of baseball rain pure hatred upon A-Rod for having the audacity to come in and blow up the current Mets team, proclaiming loudly that A-Rod is a disgrace for having dismantled a winning team full of superstar players...
-And finally #CheapArod becomes a thing...

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
My dream scenario:
-A-Rod publicly states he wants to buy the Mets...
-Mets fans and New Yorkers rejoice that a big name star player wants to buy their team and make it great again and they happily proclaim how much they love A-Rod potentially being the new owner..
-A-Rod eventually finalizes the deal and buys the Mets...
-A-Rod then breaks apart the current Mets to begin a process of building the organization up to eventually create a sustainable winner...
-Mets fans, New Yorkers, and all of baseball rain pure hatred upon A-Rod for having the audacity to come in and blow up the current Mets team, proclaiming loudly that A-Rod is a disgrace for having dismantled a winning team full of superstar players...
-And finally #CheapArod becomes a thing...

Can I coin the phrases D-rod? or F-rod? ;)

His upgraded gradings or short hand for Dick-rod, or F***-rod.

cyoung

Muckdog
Reaction score
Samson is such a dick.

I love how he came away thinking that he has the business all figured out, and we're all dying for his opinion on matters.
I wish he'd go away.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Is he doing that show in his basement?

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
He isn't wrong on this one though... wanna buy an MLB team? Find a wealthy businessman who has no interest in running the team and convince him to buy the team for you.

Top Bottom