What's new

All star team

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
i say Willis because i know Dusty will take Alex S. Gonzalez or Rick Aurilia over the Marlins Alex cuz he coached them.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think Lowell and Sea Bass will make it....

he wont take Alex S or Aurilia over Sea Bass....

and you only allowed the poll to vote for one player so i picked Mike, even though Alex will make it too

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
any man in his right mind would pick A-Gon, he wont get the fan votes though.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
duh cuz noone from Miami votes!

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
duh cuz noone from Miami votes! No most of The Fans do vote their's just not enough and with only 25 votes for day you can't blame The Fans for being lazy.

The rule of 25 should stay the same because their are nerds who will spend all day clicking. In 1999 a guy voted for Nomar like 20,000 times(I think) pushing him to beat Jeter.

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I voted last year over 2,000 times with the actual paper ballots...god knows how many times online....

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Mike Lowell and Alex Gonzalez for sure! They are having the best seasons and Alex's batting AVG. is very high (.332). Mike lowell Is like 3rd in the NL in Homers with 18. Both of them has to make it....

I voted last year over 2,000 times with the actual paper ballots...god knows how many times online....
:eek:

I have voted one time so far. :unsure :

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
be smart vote 25 times under the same name than put a fake name and use it 25 time and like that , that what i do :p :p :w00t :hat :whistle

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
be smart vote 25 times under the same name than put a fake name and use it 25 time and like that , that what i do :p :p :w00t :hat :whistle
Meh I don't vote for The Phils too lazy and it doesn't bother me to see No Phillies start. Plus I only vote for The Phillies that I think deserve it or are in a close battle.

I did vote like 500 times though last year I'm ashamed to say all for Rolen to beat Lowell:mischief

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
For you soflo boys...keep an eye out...there will be some contests on the balloting soon....the person who brings in the most ballots gets some prizes.....

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
For you soflo boys...keep an eye out...there will be some contests on the balloting soon....the person who brings in the most ballots gets some prizes.....
yup :)

u not a Marlins fan ?
If you're talking to Rune, nope he is not. He's a Phillies fan.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
u not a Marlins fan ?
You didn't know?

I'm Mr. Anti Marlin :mischief

No I'm Anti Met

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
u not a Marlins fan ?
You didn't know?

I'm Mr. Anti Marlin :mischief

No I'm Anti Met so wait u a marlins fan or no ?

Top Bottom