What's new

All Star Voting...

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
From mlb.com..

Pudge now trails Javy Lopez, who is having a monster season with ATL. I'm glad now our deserving all stars A-Gon and Lowell are a lock. No way we would have had 3 all stars for a team just around .500

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can't beleive out-of-town fans finally woke up on this one and stopped voting for Pudge.

Will wonders ever cease? Too bad they'll probably still write in Ripken, Ozzie and Big Mac this year :p

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
good.

pudge does not deserve to be in this game.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good indeed...

I still see three All-Stars being very possible...

Alex and Mikey are locks, and because Dontrelle has two more starts before the teams are picked, he could get MORE national attention and make the team, also...

THREE MARLINS ALL-STARS!!!! LET"S DO IT!

JBurque

Muckdog
Reaction score
I gave Dontrelle 15 write ins. Think thats enough?

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
waz up.....

cant write off Pudge just yet..... there are 18 games to be played he could tear it up as well.....

baseball Fans did finnaly look at Stats..... and got there heads strait but the average Baseball fan is moron..... too bad most the Baseball Fans dont know who A.Gon is who MIke Lowell is.....

Richie Sexton, Adam Dunn, Autin Kerns,Vernon Wells,......

Deserving people, but all VOTES go to people they have heard of be4 or saw play...

as 4 this FISH

I think the Fans are Dumb enough and will Vote Pudge in, Mike Lowell is a lock, A.Gon is a lock,...

the IFFY"S

2b Castillo 309 B.A 13 Steals could pick it up the next 18 games...

Dontrelle "nothing to Xplain here"

Mark Redman??? " 5-2 2.61 ERA 72 innings pitched, now if he picthes the way he is right now in 1 more game with 7+ innings his stats will be qualified with the rest MLB stats and if we were talking today this man's ERA would be #4 in the NL actually 3rd cuz Dontrelle stats wont count till he has as many innings pitched as the Marlins have games...

could be 6 All Stars

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont think write-ins will help for Dontelle considering fans dont vote for pitchers. They are picked by the manager.

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I dont care how many Marlins are deserving, there is no way 1/5 of the NL all-star roster will be Marlins. thats not even realistic. A team in the Marlins position will be very lucky to get 3, and 2 is still possible depending on who else gets in.

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
redman, castillo, dont think so man, id be happy with three, pudge shouldnt go, javy has torn it up, pudge hasn't done what he was supposed to do, although he is coming on of late.........3 allstars for a WC push, i like the sound of that

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
Listen i dont know how you cant think Redman can get in look we have 18 games left 5 man Rotation he could get 4 STarts.....

say he wins em all 9-2 with an ERA under 2.50 "THATS A LOCK in the ALL STAR GAME".....

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
At this point you gotta consider A-Gon and The Hulk locks...

The D-Train just need to keep chugging down the railroad he's on, and he's in, too...

Fish Fillet

Muckdog
Reaction score
You all forget that the selection of AS starters has absolutely nothing to do with how well they performed. It's popularity, that's all.

No one has heard of Redman
No one has heard boo about Castillo this year

Lowell will go, maybe Sea Bass as a back-up manager's selection. On the outside, maybe willis too if he goes 9-1.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Listen i dont know how you cant think Redman can get in look we have 18 games left 5 man Rotation he could get 4 STarts.....

say he wins em all 9-2 with an ERA under 2.50 "THATS A LOCK in the ALL STAR GAME".....
Good point, but he should be 6-2 right now...

There are no gaurantees he wins all of his games...

If he does have the stats you just listed when it comes time for Dusty to choose, it's possible. But I don't see Big Red there...

JBurque

Muckdog
Reaction score
i'd love to see Sea Bass in the game but he's not even in the top 5 in voting. Realistic? I find it pretty damn gaudy that Rolen is so far ahead of Lowell and almost as insulting is Vinny C being ahead of him.

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
uhhhh, i need to move back to miami....who is Sea Bass, and why does he have that name???

Top Bottom