What's new

Almost 43 and carying his team

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
So Bonds has homered in 6 straight and is hitting 346/470/808 and the Giants have won 7 straight games. They've gotta start intentionally walking him again because he's still an amazing hitter off the juicey juice

MVPosey

Muckdog
Reaction score
Greatest...of...all...time
People had written him off as done because of an injury....now that he's healthy again, he's once again the best hitter in baseball (yeah, I know, A Rod's doing right now, but A Rod's just riding a hot streak while Bonds is just warming up).
It's especially remarkable considering everything he's had to go through....everyone from the media, the feds, MLB, etc. has been trying to bring him down and have all failed

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Greatest...of...all...time
People had written him off as done because of an injury....now that he's healthy again, he's once again the best hitter in baseball (yeah, I know, A Rod's doing right now, but A Rod's just riding a hot streak while Bonds is just warming up).
It's especially remarkable considering everything he's had to go through....everyone from the media, the feds, MLB, etc. has been trying to bring him down and have all failed

I think everyone agrees that he is one of the best of all time, if not the best... its just that he is an a**hole so no one wants to cheer for him.

BullDurham

Muckdog
Reaction score
How do we know he isn't on another untraceable drug or HGH?

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score

How do we know Arod isn't or every other successful player in MLB? At a certain point it just becomes a stupid witch hunt.

BobbyBowden

Muckdog
Reaction score
You don't think MLB has a guy watching/testing Bonds 24/7? Not to mention the FBI, they want nothing more than to bust Bonds in anyway possible. The guy is clean.

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score
He's clean and absolutely on a tear.

Get over it people.

Next.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score

How do we know Arod isn't or every other successful player in MLB? At a certain point it just becomes a stupid witch hunt.
:notworthy

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score

:notworthy
also completely agree...I just hope he slows down a little so I can catch him in july and get that multi-million dollar ball

Skully

Muckdog
Reaction score
He is absolutely amazing. I wonder if he'll really come back for one more year in 2008...

Top Bottom