What's new

American Idol

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
I love those two black twins!!! (please no racist reference here, so stop before you type. it's just a description)

Funny as hell. And now the one brother f*cked up by quitting because he thought his brother was cut, when he really wasn't

Now he's about to apologize to the judges, let's see what happens.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
I agree with Simon.

Leave the drama at home.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
Brokenote Mountain (or Idol, whatever it was)

Three cowboys, trying to find harmony.

lol

That little cowboy stands NO chance.

Aw poor Cowboy dude. Wow they really clicked. That's pretty cool, actually.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Oh my God that was the sweetest thing ever.... I'm crying :lol :lol

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I love those two black twins!!! (please no racist reference here, so stop before you type. it's just a description)

Funny as hell. And now the one brother f*cked up by quitting because he thought his brother was cut, when he really wasn't

These black twins?

Supposedly they've been kicked off the show.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score

These black twins?

Since this last episode?

They both made it today, but next week they may have been cut.

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score

These black twins?

Since this last episode?

They both made it today, but next week they may have been cut.

Well, these episodes were probably taped at least a couple months ago. (I'm just guessing). In which case, the arrests would've come well after taping.

"The brothers' attorney, Maurice Bennett, said they were released from an Atlanta-area jail on $30,000 bond each at 1:30 a.m. on Sunday and that a few hours later, just before they were slated to fly to Los Angeles for eliminations in the 35-contestant round, they were "uninvited" from the show. "It was a very amicable breakup," Bennett said. "The guys understood why. It's amazing how these things work."

From MTV.com

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
okay okay...

They got arrested about a month or two ago(i don't know what charges).

Def Jamz gave them a record deal though.

Skully

Muckdog
Reaction score
Those guys are jackasses. I liked them when I first saw them, cause I thought they sounded good. But they are a couple of whiny little girls. I'll be glad to see them go..

And I felt so bad for the little cowboy... Good to see those three guys forming a bond though. Most people here will think that's cheesy, or laugh about it, cause it's the cool thing to do... But I think it's awesome when 3 complete strangers can get along so well and form such a tight bond... Leave it to 3 cowboys.. God bless 'em....

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't even know what the little cowboy was doing there though.

Kid couldn't sing a lick.

PhxPhin

Muckdog
Reaction score
he was brought in for the experience and story to the viewers

kid got off the farm and had a blast

was super cool how they bonded

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score

Because he had a great voice in the tryouts. He just froze up and couldn't sing in the theater.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score

Because he had a great voice in the tryouts. He just froze up and couldn't sing in the theater.

ah, ok. I must have missed him on the previous show. It was nice how they all bonded & all but wow those 3 were painful to listen to. I'm sure a lot of them freeze up too, gotta be tons of pressure.

You know one guy I like? The gray-haired dude who sings like Joe Cocker. He won't win but I can't help rooting for him.

I must be in the minority but I can't stand the twin brothers.

PhxPhin

Muckdog
Reaction score
not in the minority .. the twins are obnoxious

I also like the gray haired guy

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
There is this one chick who is hot as hell. Only reason they let her in was for her looks. she has a 'decent' voice...I could stand to see her more often.

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
There is this one chick who is hot as hell. Only reason they let her in was for her looks. she has a 'decent' voice...I could stand to see her more often.

are you talking about the brown haired girl with green eyes? That girl is greater than hot... and she's a twin too(but she didn't try out).

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
There's quite a few hot chicks left. But I'm sure I'll know who you're talking about as soon as I see her.

I never thought the Cowboy was that great. I wouldn't have voted him to Hollywood. He wasn't terrible, but I couldn't see him getting far at all. He did make for good TV, though.

I, too, like grey-haired guy. I just wonder if his schtick will wear thin.

Tonight's show should be good.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
This girl's cute. She's got the wide-eyed-small-town-girl-never-been-anywhere story going for her too...

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score

are you talking about the brown haired girl with green eyes? That girl is greater than hot... and she's a twin too(but she didn't try out).
She's hot too, but no...

I'm talking about the one chick who looked like a model at the tryouts. Her voice was 'ok' but they even said they voted her through because she has the 'physical appeal'. She's a brunette.

Top Bottom