What's new

Andy Fox

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
andy fox started tonight which i really feel it was liek cabrera, to see if he can fill that position. i asked andy fox after the game why he started cause he doesnt play 2nd base that great so much, and to start, he told me to ask mckeon, i asked mckeon and he took a good 4-5 seconds to answer, he said luis castillo's leg hasnt been feeling good

now my question has luis castillo done anything to get injuried the past couple days.

i believe that castillo will be gone, due to loria told me, he cant steal bases anymore and he will want 7 mill

serious talk no BS remarks please, keep to the topic

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
wow...

Castillo just needed a day off, that's all....

he can still steal bases, but you could call it a slump right now

and dont get mad at me here but why would Loria tell you that Castillo wont be here next year....wouldnt he want to keep these things private

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
wow...

Castillo just needed a day off, that's all....

he can still steal bases, but you could call it a slump right now

and dont get mad at me here but why would Loria tell you that Castillo wont be here next year....wouldnt he want to keep these things private
you tell me, just he told me he will want 7 mill and marlins arent goign to pay that

and castillo slump? for how long the whole first half season, after his hip surgery, he isnt able to steal as efficient and have the speed as before.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
he has been caught his last 10 or so chances....that's a slump....he can still fly around the bases.... but now he is turning into a legit #2 hitter....

i really have a hard time believing that Loria would tell you that much about Castillo and his contract situation

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
he has been caught his last 10 or so chances....that's a slump....he can still fly around the bases.... but now he is turning into a legit #2 hitter....

i really have a hard time believing that Loria would tell you that much about Castillo and his contract situation
well, we will see if im correct or not in the future.

what i got from loria basically
lowell = probably stay
castillo = 7 mill to much he will be gone

but whatever not to get off the basic topic

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
andy fox started tonight which i really feel it was liek cabrera, to see if he can fill that position. i asked andy fox after the game why he started cause he doesnt play 2nd base that great so much, and to start, he told me to ask mckeon, i asked mckeon and he took a good 4-5 seconds to answer, he said luis castillo's leg hasnt been feeling good

now my question has luis castillo done anything to get injuried the past couple days.

i believe that castillo will be gone, due to loria told me, he cant steal bases anymore and he will want 7 mill

wait a second.....

how the hell do you talk to loria and mckeon?

you're a reporter?

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score

wait a second.....

you're a reporter? -i have my connections
-no not at the time, but in 6-8 months i will be taking courses to become one
-i know many friends who are becoming reporters for the herald n crap
-come one day, i will show you how everything works, stay after a marlins game

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
and for one if i was legit press, loria and mckeon would never tell me this.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score

wait a second.....

you're a reporter? -i have my connections
-no not at the time, but in 6-8 months i will be taking courses to become one
-i know many friends who are becoming reporters for the herald n crap
-come one day, i will show you how everything works, stay after a marlins game

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
yea ok man whatever you say

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
yea ok man whatever you say exactly keep it to that until you have any back pressure facts

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
danny you just went and told Fox he can't play 2b that good? Then you ask Mckeon why Luis is not starting? Finally Loria tells you Luis is going to be traded?

Either you have lots of guts to aks them this questions or your the biggest liar.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
i think he could really be a reporter and get inside scoop on the marlins info

but what he said above, everything he asked to fox, loria, and mckeon with the answers he said he supposably got i return sounds like a lie

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
a player can get banged up practically doing anything

for all you know he pulled a muscle during warm ups

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
danny you just went and told Fox he can't play 2b that good? Then you ask Mckeon why Luis is not starting? Finally Loria tells you Luis is going to be traded?

Either you have lots of guts to aks them this questions or your the biggest liar.
no you got mislead, i meant he doesnt play 2nd so much as before, and to start at 2nd just make me wonder, and during these times

take it as a lie,

lets sit and not be hard headed, what actually seems logical, pirates trading giles to marlins, or kris benson, or marlins getting rondell white

or what im saying, loria told me castillo will want 7 mill, marlins cant pay for that

time will show wether i have been lyign or not, wether loria, mckeon lied to me.

but back to the subject, please stay back to topic, mckeon said leg injurie, if he got hurt during batting practice with all the media/press there, i think i would be able to find this news.

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
also if people can find so much about these trade offers and find out whos calling beinfest, then im sure it would be easy to report if castillo got injuried

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
loria told me castillo will want 7 mill, marlins cant pay for that
dude, it seems hard to believe that jeffrey loria would tell you that. but i'm not going to bash you and call you a liar.

it just seems unlikely that he would give you answer like that

get me?

xdannyx25

Muckdog
Reaction score
loria told me castillo will want 7 mill, marlins cant pay for that
dude, it seems hard to believe that jeffrey loria would tell you that. but i'm not going to bash you and call you a liar.

it just seems unlikely that he would give you answer like that

get me? ok come to the marlins game, i have 2 witness's, but besides that, take out the part of loria telling me that, its logical castillo will want 7 mill, we cant pay him, he lost his stolen bases rep. nothing worth near 7 mill

Top Bottom