What's new

Anibal Sanchez

Reaction score
I've been away from the news lately because of Finals, but Anibal is with the Isotopes right? Is he playing, because they are coming to NO next week, and I'd like to go see a Marlin play, in person for the first time!

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
But how about a little scouting report? I would like to know how Baker does behind the plate. Of course there is no guarantee he will play.

Mainge

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've been away from the news lately because of Finals, but Anibal is with the Isotopes right? Is he playing, because they are coming to NO next week, and I'd like to go see a Marlin play, in person for the first time!

Maybe you'll see Hermida?

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
But how about a little scouting report? I would like to know how Baker does behind the plate. Of course there is no guarantee he will play.
Bake is a very good defensive catcher, hits lefty, great plate eye, gap power, decent at everything else. He'd be our starting catcher next season if Olivo prices us out

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Bake is a very good defensive catcher, hits lefty, great plate eye, gap power, decent at everything else. He'd be our starting catcher next season if Olivo prices us out
I could have sworn I read that he doesn't throw many baserunners out though

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wasn't Baker the Billy Beane Moneyball catcher?
Brown

PBCMarlinsFan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I could have sworn I read that he doesn't throw many baserunners out though

Maybe I am mistaken, but I seem to recall reading when we got Baker that he has a so-so glove as well.

Top Bottom