What's new

Annoying

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
What songs out their right now, Annoy you the most?

I have a huge list but for now...

"Bring me to Life" Evanesence

"21 Questions" 50 cent

That new pink song whatever it is called

I have tons more and will post more later.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
After the 1000th time it get's old.

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
Can't stand any Eminem.

Every 50 Cent song except In Da Club but even that is getting very played out.

marlins02

Any Ja Rule song, especially "Mesmerize", that song makes me cringe, any Ashanti song, any Pink song.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
See if idiotic radio stations would actually get some variety to their songs things would be great...

Of course in some genre's the songs have historically been short lived, thus one possible explanation for their overplaying.

But in many 'traditional' genres, there are tons of quality songs, many of which are never played by the stations.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
I Like Ja Rule but he has been coming out with Some Wack songs! He use to be good when he came out with "Holla Holla"....

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
Everything Ja Rule is incredibly annoying

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like every emenem song, and hate almost every Nelly song.

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
i dont really listen to pop radio.....on the country stations....im sick of Blake Shelton's The Baby. Im also gettin sick of that new Tracy Byrd.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
you mean the truth about men?

I haven't heard The Baby in a few weeks now.

The station I listen to in Dallas generally has a good mix.

The San Antonio stations suck.

There are some good new songs in the land of country music...but i have not heard them on the clear channel stations yet.

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
what is wierd is that the stations up in Greenville, SC are terrible. They repeat a lot of the stuff...(i.e. The Baby), and dont incorporate a lot of the older stuff (not necessarily Classic Country...but just some 1-5 year old stuff....and I hear the 2 Rascal Flatts songs all the time "These Days" and "Love Outload". I kinda like the songs (although I dont like New Wave Country), but man I get sick of them. But the stations here in Central Florida play a great mix.

And yes, The Truth About Men. Man, Tracy looks kinda funny in the video.

Kinda guilty pleasure is that I love that song/video for Shania's new one, Forever and Always. I think it is because she looks GORGEOUS in the video.

BTW, I got the new George Strait cd......awesome. Great cd.

Klutz

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't know the name of the song, but that song by TATU...

Gosh, those chicks voices are annoying, and the song has no point to it, and they over-play it on every station I know of...

I think everything about it is annoying...

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Shania generally looks good....what is she wearing in that new video, I havent figured it out yet....

Tracy Byrd looks like he has so much makeup on in the video on the Truth about Men its just hilarious....

I still like Toby and Willie's Beer for my Horses, even though its starting to get a little too overdrawn, but still, its Willie.

Honkeytonkville looks to be a very good record, aside from his first single, I am liking Cowboys Like Us the most so far.

Here are a couple songs that are farly new and havent been out on radio much I am sure...

Dusty Drake ~ One Last Time
Clay Walker ~ A Few Questions
Dierks Bentley ~ What Was I Thinking

And a song that has been out for a few weeks...

Jeff Bates ~ The Love Song

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
I don't know the name of the song, but that song by TATU...

Gosh, those chicks voices are annoying, and the song has no point to it, and they over-play it on every station I know of...

I think everything about it is annoying...
The only reason they are popular is because they're lesbians, their music sucks.

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
That Jeff Bates song is awesome. I love it. I went out and bought the cd because of that song...actually the cd aint bad.

That song What Was I Thinkin is a pretty good song. I like it. And I like that new Clay Walker as well. Have you heard the new Dwight Yoakam song yet? Its pretty good.

Top Bottom