What's new

Answer to why marlins suck!

LiLLaz#8

a.looper(can't save a game without allowing a run). b.almanza(he's done bad and should be in the minors with nu?ez he suck's). c.pudge(can't hit if it depended on his life,piece of crap). and that is the answer to why marlins suck!!!!!!!!!! :angry :banghead

Agreed on Almanza. Mostly agree that Pudge has been a huge dissapointment. I disagree on the Looper assessment.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Looper is 8 for 10 on the year in saves... he was pitching great.....he gave up a bomb to one of the greatest ever

Mando stinks, I agree

Pudge stinks, I agree.... this guy was a MVP? this guy was a .300 career hitter? Marlins have been duped into signing Charles Johnson, not Pudge Rodriguez

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
i know what your feeling, i bang my head against the wall everytime Looper blows a game or Pudge swings at a pitch 3 feet out of the zone. But hopefully we'll break out of the offensive slump with pudge soon. and Looper is not that bad, and as far as Almanza.......... :banghead :banghead :confused

LiLLaz#8

U know what is funny?seeing a 5'6foot guy that we pay 10million for nothing(pudge) swing at a pitch 2 feet higher than him to lose the game and strike out. :angry

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
U know what is funny?seeing a 5'6foot guy that we pay 10million for nothing(pudge) swing at a pitch 2 feet higher than him to lose the game and strike out. :angry
thats not funny

that is depressing and sad

LiLLaz#8

Why didn't the marlins get a bullpen instead of getting pudge thats like wasting 10 million bucks on a fake silver chain when u can buy a real gold chain.

Well, Pudge has been a solid player in the past. There was no way to know he wouldn't produce Pudge numbers.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Why didn't the marlins get a bullpen instead of getting pudge thats like wasting 10 million bucks on a fake silver chain when u can buy a real gold chain.
our BP was solid going into this year but Blaine Neal and Vladdy Nunez blew alot of games early in the season

LiLLaz#8

I know but the bullpen needs to improve (almanza,and looper a bit).and pudge has been injured around half of the season.and the rest of the bullpen is doing beautiful!!!!!! ;)

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I know but the bullpen needs to improve (almanza,and looper a bit).and pudge has been injured around half of the season.and the rest of the bullpen is doing beautiful!!!!!! ;)
Looper doesnt need to improve.... He has been outstanding this year

Mando, is another story

LiLLaz#8

yeah looper is doing good but he needs to stop throwing every pitch domn the middle cause he could get racked.ANYWAY'S LETS TAKE THEM NEXT 2 GAMES BOYS!!!!! :marlins

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
looper has been solid.

its a testament to his skill due to his lack of activity. 10 save opporunities at the end of may is sad.

Alamanza is garbage. He has been garbage. Cut him and be done with it.

Pudge was unneeded from the start like I said. Castro and Redmond would be a much cheaper and more productive duo.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
looper has been solid.

its a testament to his skill due to his lack of activity. 10 save opporunities at the end of may is sad.

Alamanza is garbage. He has been garbage. Cut him and be done with it.

Pudge was unneeded from the start like I said. Castro and Redmond would be a much cheaper and more productive duo.
I remember when Pudge said, "the MVP Pudge is back!"..... he must of meant in a video game.....this Pudge STINKS

marlins4eva

Muckdog
Reaction score
a.looper(can't save a game without allowing a run). b.almanza(he's done bad and should be in the minors with nu?ez he suck's). c.pudge(can't hit if it depended on his life,piece of crap). and that is the answer to why marlins suck!!!!!!!!!! :angry :banghead
Could you please put together an original thought? You're killing my brain cells.

I am sick of all these doubters saying that the Marlins suck! Where were you all during the Expos series?

Yes, we have a few bad players, but what team doesn't? It is a team effort!

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
It was odd to see them go get Pudge after talking about how they were changing the lineup from a strikeout-prone all-or-nothing swinging team into a team that makes good contact, takes walks, and doesn't strikeout much. Pudge is the antithesis of this formula. Right now he's just CJ with better speed. Swings at everything he can see, doesn't take pitches, and is a double-play waiting to happen. If he doesn't start getting hot he might be the biggest bust of the season. Clearly not deserving of an All-Star appearance and even though I vote for Marlins players when it's close, I won't be voting for Pudge.

Top Bottom