What's new

Anybody live near Blacksburg, VA?

MRMarlin93

Muckdog
Reaction score
I might be moving up there this summer. I wanted to have people's opinion about the area.

What is is like and what is there to do? Thanks.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Virginia Tech is there, obviously. It is damn cold there during the winter. Not much goes on there besides VT stuff though.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
I might be moving up there this summer. I wanted to have people's opinion about the area.

What is is like and what is there to do? Thanks.

Its in the middle of no where. I went up there a few years ago to see a game and was not impressed.Its like you are driving and dont see anything, then all of a sudden a factory looking thing appears and thats part of the school. Find out how many students are there during the summer because that would probably be the only reason I would go.

MRMarlin93

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well that doesn't sound like fun. I thought I saw that there were a few minor league teams hanging around in that area of virgina.

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
i know someone at vtech right now, and he says that it's a desert town during school holidays.

based on that, i would steer clear of blacksburg.

FishFanInPA

Move to Charlottesville.....their all homos at UVA but the chicks are hot....just hope you have a nice bankroll.

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Move to Charlottesville.....their all homos at UVA but the chicks are hot....just hope you have a nice bankroll.

Same with W&M, I have had some good luck with ladies there for a townie. ;)

Markickass21

Muckdog
Reaction score

that's why maryland fans refer to them as UVGays

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Around here, we call William & Mary, William & Admin.

Top Bottom