What's new

April 26 post game

Vince0926

Now time to avenge that disaster last week. 8 down, 84 to go.

SoddenEye

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hopefully we can take two of three from the Mets too! THAT is the key to getting back in this B

Fish Fan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yea this Dee Gordan guy is pretty good. Anyone talking about his WAR or OBP? I know he ain't gonna hit .450 but his talent is obvious.

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
It would be really nice to take the series from the Mets. Then we get the Phillies. Then we should get Henderson Alvarez back at some point, right? When is that happening?

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Very Important Polly
Reaction score
Yea this Dee Gordan guy is pretty good. Anyone talking about his WAR or OBP? I know he ain't gonna hit .450 but his talent is obvious.
​My favorite thing about Dee so far is his career low k rate and career high LD/GB rate

Last edited by a moderator:

dim

Muckdog
Reaction score
It would be really nice to take the series from the Mets. Then we get the Phillies. Then we should get Henderson Alvarez back at some point, right? When is that happening?
​

Today is day 13 of the injury. Went on the 15 day DL and they said it could be anywhere from 15 to 30 days. So I'm guessing it'll be two weeks until he's back.

​Just don't rush him

pollythewog

MONEY BAG TIME
Very Important Polly
Reaction score
From April 20:

Alvarez (shoulder/elbow) is expected to play catch at some point this week, MLB.com's Joe Frisaro reported Monday.
Analysis: The team is reportedly optimistic about the injury at this point as an MRI revealed only inflammation. It's possible that Alvarez could return in about three weeks and get back into the rotation by mid-May if all goes well as he ramps up his physical activity. The Marlins will rely on David Phelps in the meantime to hold down Alvarez's spot in the rotation.

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
If we're a .500 team by the time Jose returns, I'd be content with that.

gizmo

Boop
Reaction score
If we're a .500 team by the time Jose returns, I'd be content with that. 
​Well I expect that to be Dee and Hech's batting averages too, so we should be fine come July :)

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
I said this the other day and ill say it again, if Hech is actually improving half as well as he looks, it will be a huge boost to this team.

And hell if he's not improving, at least these little hot streaks he gets on are nice.

Top Bottom