What's new

Arizona

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
How many wins do you see this team getting?

I seriously think this team wins 90+ games and takes the West. Thats one good looking young team.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Kind of a random topic but I like a lot of the players the D'Backs have put together. Since their in a weak division, I could easily see them making the playoffs. Pretty solid all around, especially if Randy can still pitch.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
How many wins do you see this team getting?

I seriously think this team wins 90+ games and takes the West. Thats one good looking young team.
I really like Colorado in that division.

Reaction score
I like Arizona so much this season that Im gonna bet on them to win the WS. They are 60-1 to win it all. With that rotation of Webb, Johnson, Davis and Livan I see them possibly pulling it off. It all depends on if the young hitters they got can perform.

PhxPhin

Muckdog
Reaction score
seriously?! - i think they are going to be competitive, but the overall vibe here in the valley is very pessimistic - there is zero buzz, most of the fans are disgruntled and the general outlook is more doom & gloom

Reaction score
seriously?! - i think they are going to be competitive, but the overall vibe here in the valley is very pessimistic - there is zero buzz, most of the fans are disgruntled and the general outlook is more doom & gloom
With a rotation like the one they have I can see them making a push.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
With a rotation like the one they have I can see them making a push.
Them and the Rockies will both be a lot better. It'll be fun to see that division not suck for a change.

Top Bottom