What's new

Asaunte Samuel now wants to get traded

JJ24

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Jets D would be out of control if they got samuel. No way the patriots would sent them to a AFC east team especially the jets beacuse they seem to be the only team challenging the patriots in the division right now.

wanks1212

Muckdog
Reaction score
one of the columnists over at the nfl fanhouse on aol sports blogs proposed that the redskins should offer up springs and the #6 pick for samuels and the #28 if the skins are so intent on trading their first rounder for an established player. i don't think that's the best use of their #6 but it woudl make more sense for washington than giving up the pick for briggs, considering their needs

link me

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
I read an article that Samuel wants a deal similar to Nate Clements 80 mil deal with SF. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I doubt he would get traded to the jets as well because the jets are in the AFC east, however they did send bledsoe to buffalo a few years ago.

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score
I read an article that Samuel wants a deal similar to Nate Clements 80 mil deal with SF. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I doubt he would get traded to the jets as well because the jets are in the AFC east, however they did send bledsoe to buffalo a few years ago.
bledsoe is awful though...the pats knew it for years...they just needed a reason to replace him...mo lewis, i really hate that you started the pats dynasty

Top Bottom