What's new

ATTN SEMINOLES: How do i sign up for Football Tix?

TimeWrecker

Muckdog
Reaction score
OK so the only one i need to sign up and get into the lottory for are football, right?

how do i do that?

THANX!

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Only lotteries this year will be for the Alabama game in Jacksonville and Gator game in Gainesville. This is not UF, tix are complimentary. :)

Other than that, all home games are free and available!
1) Have a valid FSUCard with no holds or fees on you
2) Visit Howser Stadium's Box Office (Ballpark) or the Ticket Booth at the Student Union to get your ticket voucher strips
3) Exchange the vouchers as soon as the window for each game opens for tickets at the Howser Box Office (Ballpark).
4) Use your ticket and your ID to get into Doak Campbell Stadium on gameday.

http://seminoles.cstv.com/tickets/fsu-foot...udent-info.html

Note: Seating is assigned, so if you want to sit with friends, you all must exchange your vouchers for that week's game together (although one can do it for you all without the others) or you have to join in the call-up system FSU has setup on the website I gave you above. If you live in a dorm, you may sit in your dorm's section. I usually sit with the band on the opposite endzone of most students.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Our tickets may be $10 a game, but at least we win those and don't lose 30-0. :rolleyes:

juanpierre

Muckdog
Reaction score
Our tickets may be $10 a game, but at least we win those and don't lose 30-0. :rolleyes:

Hater... go noles

Top Bottom