What's new

Baseball Tonight!

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's Noon and ESPN is showing Baseball tonight. Lead off show with Dunn Deal Possible!

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
They used it as a teaser so that is all i know. It sounds like the Reds are shopping him.

LiLLaz#8

i dont want dun half of his hits are homeruns and he barely has hit's,he has a low batting average!

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sounds like the Marlins are buying him...

I definately wouldn't rule out Adam Dunn becoming a Marlin... It makes sense. We have just what they need/want, and they got what we need/want.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
If you would rather have Luis Castillo on this team than Adam Dunn, you are a FOOL that doesn't dereve an opinion...

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Let me listen to the story and i will give you confirmation and more details. Baseball Tonight used it to tease people to watch show so it's probably at the end.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
They start the show by telling you some headlines, then they do the music/graphics stuff. The last headline before the intro. was dunn on deal table.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
They just did reds higlights, but nothing about Dunn on deal table. Maybe they did an editing mistake with the show's intro?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just watched the Cin-Chi game and they talked about Dunn, but no trade...

Could they be waiting to show the Marlins highlights to talk about a trade?

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thye showed the fish highlights out of the box, maybe the inside pitch has it?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Most likely... That's where he talks about all the trade rumors, so most likely...

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
inside pitch segment come and gone. guess it was a typo, it said Deal for Dunn on the screen, but it must have been a typo for Dunn Deere Segment???? I'm sorry for the false alarm,

Top Bottom