What's new

Batters box or Founders Field?

Real_Teal

Muckdog
Reaction score
They renamed it Founders' Club this year. I sat there this past weekend. Best seats ever at a Major League game!

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
i used to serve food in both sections and id try to sneak a rest here and there on those seats and of course catch the game... go with the founders seats behind the plate. batters box are great seats but in founders you dont have to sit with your head turned the entire time to watch the game.

which is behind home plate?
Batters box.

i dont know i remember dreading seeing "batters box" next to my name cause that meant no tips. im pretty sure batters box are the ones on the field and founders are behind the plate.
Batters box seats are the ones behind home plate.

marlin2266

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've sat in BB several times. It is amazing - you are closer to the batter than the pitcher (50' vs 60.5').

Got autos from LaRussa, Renteria, Leyland, & Eric Davis there.

The BB advantage is really that you can get access to both teams. I think FF are down the lines, so really you only get one team.

Whatever you do, get there as early as possible and go straight to your seats. The players basically disappear about 45 minutes before first pitch. You can also pick up on conversations between the players & coaches - but be sure you're not afraid of a bunch of off-color words/phrases/jokes.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
Founder's Field gives you a better chance for meetings/autographs before the game.
are you kidding?

BB are much much much better for auto's. I've gotten the whole team sitting in the BB, on top of the dugout, you'll be lucky to get 2-3

If you want to get the big names: cabs, uggla, hanley..you have to sit in the BB

If all you want is Eric Reed or Borch: you might get them in founder's.

Lefty

Muckdog
Reaction score
I've stayed in both, and I like Founder's Field more...although you can't wrong either way.

Top Bottom