What's new

Beckett

term34

Muckdog
Reaction score
When are the marlins expecting him back, our pitching has looked solid but Beckett would make it better....just wondering if anyone knows when we should expect him back? thanks

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
When are the marlins expecting him back, our pitching has looked solid but Beckett would make it better....just wondering if anyone knows when we should expect him back? thanks
In 2-3 weeks I believe...

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
When Beckett comes back, our rotation will be great...with Dontrelle, him and Pavano! :cool

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
When Beckett comes back, our rotation will be great...with Dontrelle, him and Pavano! :cool
:eek: I think you missed two guys, because the last time I checked we had a 5-man rotation.

Penny and Redman. :p ;)

marlin2266

Muckdog
Reaction score
I spoke to Beckett Sunday at the Dinner on the Diamond. He feels good and sez he will be back in about two weeks, meaning approx 6/15.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
from the Herald today.....

Looks like his return will be pushed back a few more weeks.

BECKETT ON HOLD

Right-hander Josh Beckett's return from the disabled list has been pushed back to late June or early July, manager Jack McKeon said. ''I'd rather see Beckett take as much time as he needs to get himself right,'' McKeon said.

Beckett, who has been on the DL with an elbow sprain since May 9, was expected back next week. He threw 22 pitches off the bullpen mound Tuesday and said he felt good.

''I think I can come back quicker,'' Beckett said. ``But obviously they have a different philosophy.''

Herald sports writer Clark Spencer contributed to this report.

Top Bottom