What's new

Biking and DS

MarlinGuru

Muckdog
Reaction score
What's the Dolphin's Stadium policy on bicycles? I'm sure not many people bike to the stadium, but it would make the five block walk from the 27/91 bus stop much faster.

Is there somewhere to lock the bikes? Do bikers pay parking?

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't think i've ever seen a bicycle in or around dolphin stadium in 14 years of going there
unless it belonged to a security guard or something.

Sirspud

Muckdog
Reaction score
I would imagine that's something to call somewhere in the stadium about. I didn't know people in Miami even rode bikes. There's not enough protection from stray bullets.

jmenjes

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can help, since I always bike to the stadium. I live just off Exit 49 of the Turnpike, and it's a 30-35 minute ride for me (not on the Turnpike of course... ).

There is a place to park and lock bikes at the stadium; it's just outside of Gate H. There's no charge for parking for bicyclists.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can help, since I always bike to the stadium. I live just off Exit 49 of the Turnpike, and it's a 30-35 minute ride for me (not on the Turnpike of course... ).

There is a place to park and lock bikes at the stadium; it's just outside of Gate H. There's no charge for parking for bicyclists.
:thumbup

Seen this before.

FishFF

Muckdog
Reaction score

:thumbup

Seen this before.

Would the same rules apply for my Razor scooter?

MarlinGuru

Muckdog
Reaction score

Thanks a million. :thumbup

marlin2266

Muckdog
Reaction score

jm - are you the guy with the Beatles shirts?

I know Mr. Beatle always bikes in.

jmenjes

Muckdog
Reaction score
No, that's not me. I don't own any Beatles shirts.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
What's the Dolphin's Stadium policy on bicycles? I'm sure not many people bike to the stadium, but it would make the five block walk from the 27/91 bus stop much faster.

Considering the neighborhood you would have to be out of your mind to go on a bike. If you are lucky you make it home without your bike or your wallet

EricWiener

Muckdog
Reaction score

Considering the neighborhood you would have to be out of your mind to go on a bike. If you are lucky you make it home without your bike or your wallet

Ignoring that there is nothing unsafe about the commute from that bus stop to the stadium, you somehow think walking would be better?

FutureGM

Muckdog
Reaction score
I would imagine that's something to call somewhere in the stadium about. I didn't know people in Miami even rode bikes. There's not enough protection from stray bullets.
:lol

Top Bottom