What's new

BILL O'REILLY MELTDOWN

Shaq-Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
!!!!

on fox news now.

if you miss it, you can watch it again at 11pm.

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
Oh my god, this is amazing.

Geraldo just said FOXNEWS is fair and balanced. :lol

FreshFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
man I missed it. It is not the first time

Oh my god, this is amazing.

Geraldo just said FOXNEWS is fair and balanced. :lol

It is. at least more fair and balanced than cnn and Co. . .

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
sure it is balanced and fair compared to stalin's new network in the old USSR. Maybe

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
how can anyone watch that blowhard douchebag.

TheDon

Muckdog
Reaction score

I was wondering the same thing...........

Who is even watching in the first place? The guy is a full on clown.

marlins02

I was wondering the same thing...........

Who is even watching in the first place? The guy is a full on clown.

for the entertainment value

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
O'Reilly and Geraldo screaming out immigration.

Here's a link
link

Truly two of our nation's brightest minds. :lol

I'm sure it's just a stunt.

Shaq-Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
!!!!!!

IT'S STARTING

!!!

Looks like a stunt.
It's not a stunt.

I was surprised that he wasn't more pissed during the first minute. O'Reilly goes berserk when people disagree with him in a personal way.

Shaq-Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
It's theater Shaq.
FYI, it's not.

I actually watch the show.

IrishHarrington

Muckdog
Reaction score
bill o'reilly is ...not so good :thumbdown , Geraldo was quite correct in calling out O'Reilly cheap political ploys .To the larger issue being debated i am for some sort of legal pathway to citizenship but i would agree that any one illegally( here who has committed any criminal offense (baring a speeding ticket and obviously breaking immigration laws) should not be granted us citizenship .

gomarlins9703

Muckdog
Reaction score
fox news not being viewed as not being fair and balanced is one of the biggest misconceptions. They offer plenty of different angles on issues. They are by far more fair and balanced than most news organizations, especially NBC.

And O'Reilly is great. He'll cover stuff that everyone else ignores. The left loons love to bash him which only helps his reputation. The way the print and tv media has turned so far to the left is nothing short of frightening. And sadly, the world is doomed because we are too worried about bashing bush instead of worrying about extremists and Iran, who is basically our bitch because the rest of the world's are a bunch of dumb ass p***y's that don't do anything. Basically, only the US, Britain, Israel, and Australia get it.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams shouldn't even be called a news program anymore. The last 10 minutes of the show are usually one big long NBC promotion whether it be their anchors, their accomplishments, etc. It is a joke.

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score
fox news not being viewed as not being fair and balanced is one of the biggest misconceptions. They offer plenty of different angles on issues. They are by far more fair and balanced than most news organizations, especially NBC.

And O'Reilly is great. He'll cover stuff that everyone else ignores. The left loons love to bash him which only helps his reputation. The way the print and tv media has turned so far to the left is nothing short of frightening. And sadly, the world is doomed because we are too worried about bashing bush instead of worrying about extremists and Iran, who is basically our bitch because the rest of the world's are a bunch of dumb ass p***y's that don't do anything. Basically, only the US, Britain, Israel, and Australia get it.
all hail the western powers, you will bow to us and like it and if not, we will blow your f*cking country up!!! hooray!!! :whistle

Top Bottom