What's new

Billy went to a Knights basketball game?

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Aw damn it, I could have seen Billy. Ah well. Didn't feel like going to the basketballs tonight.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Do you think it’s the same billy or they hire a different person to wear the costume when billy travels?

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Do you think it’s the same billy or they hire a different person to wear the costume when billy travels?
What do you mean "same Billy" and "costume" and "hire?" Billy the Marlins is one person, dude.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Probably depends. I'd imagine there's one main guy and he gets the bulk of the work but whenever he can't make it they have back up guys.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Probably depends. I'd imagine there's one main guy and he gets the bulk of the work but whenever he can't make it they have back up guys.
Makes sense though I assume it is always somebody else if Billy appears in Philadelphia for the mascot birthday party or something like that

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Makes sense though I assume it is always somebody else if Billy appears in Philadelphia for the mascot birthday party or something like that
I was gonna say this too. If its in another city it's almost definitely someone else, maybe even someone hired for one day only, unless it's some major event that the main guy would actually be sent to, maybe for example the All Star Game would have the real guys?

Latest posts

Top Bottom