What's new

Blades of Glory

Buckeye

Muckdog
Reaction score
Will Arnett, Jon Heder (who I could care less about), Will Ferrell and Craig. T Nelson.

IT'S ON!

Granted, this will probably end up like Talladega Nights and just be a watered down version of Anchorman on ice.

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
Looks alright. Ferrell usually never fails, but Heder has been just MEH since Napoleon Dynamite.

Jimmy42Jack0

Muckdog
Reaction score
i think im dumber for seeing the trailer...welp...time to go smoke a bowl

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ok, I might be easily entertained but I thought that was hilarious.. then again, I was just with jimmyjack.

I bet Coach is absolutely hilarious.. that guy has been away from comedy for waaaaay too long.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
this opens today...

it should have a few real solid laughs in there

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
I am dying to see this. Someone please post a review if you have seen it, just be careful with the spoilers. Thanks.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Granted, this will probably end up like Talladega Nights and just be a watered down version of Anchorman on ice.

Talladega nights was possibly the funniest Will Ferrell movie ever.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
No way. I think Anchorman was much funnier. Talladega Nights was funny, but really slow at some parts that I was literally falling asleep.

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score

Old School was his best by far, IMO

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score

Talladega nights was possibly the funniest worst Will Ferrell movie ever.

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score

I'm not a huge fan of that movie, but...

Talladega Nights > A Night At The Roxbury

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score

Old School was his best by far, IMO
he's not even the main character....it has gotta be anchorman

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score

I'm not a huge fan of that movie, but...

Talladega Nights > A Night At The Roxbury

ALL < A Night At The Roxbury

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anchorman SUCKED.

Did anyone see Blades of Glory yet?

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anchorman SUCKED.
wrong

It was terrible, it wasn't a funny movie, it wasn't even a stupid movie, it was mindless and I wanted to put a bullet in my brain before I could even get halfway through it.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anchorman SUCKED.
wrong

It was terrible, it wasn't a funny movie, it wasn't even a stupid movie, it was mindless and I wanted to put a bullet in my brain before I could even get halfway through it.
ok..

anyway, BoG SUCKED. Holy crap this was a crapfest. I laugh at everything and while I did have some laughs here, this was no Anchorman. This was no Old School. There were no moments that I wanted to start crying because my face hurt from laughing so hard.

Holy crap that blew.

But. Jenna Fisher is so hot

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anchorman SUCKED.
wrong

ok..

anyway, BoG SUCKED. Holy crap this was a crapfest. I laugh at everything and while I did have some laughs here, this was no Anchorman. This was no Old School. There were no moments that I wanted to start crying because my face hurt from laughing so hard.

Holy crap that blew.

But. Jenna Fisher is so hot

I didn't think it sucked. It had its funny moments and I at least chuckled in every minute of this movie. The main gags are in the trailer. I found myself LOLing the most with the play-by-play and color commentary. They were a riot. If you like Will Ferrel's shtick (clueless, top of the world conceited characters) then you have little chance of being disappointed. Like Ramp said, there aren't any moments of extreme "hurt your face".

Final Notes:

I saw two movies, Blades of Glory and Meet the Robinsons. They both had a joke about Louis Armstrong being the first man on the moon. Coincidence? or bad writing?

Jenna Fischer is no longer "cute" in my book. She is straight up hot in this movie. Although her charachter was pointless.

Overall, 7/10

Top Bottom