What's new

Blue jerseys to remain exclusive to ST/BP

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
First point, I was reacting to the overall response from many people who actually thought the Nike rebrand meant everyone would get a new uniform, not just to your quote. Can't believe how many people have said "if everyone is getting new uniforms why didnt the Marlins".

But with that said, there probably weren't any proofs or things like that. I mean yea maybe but what I'm getting at is that this isn't actually even Nike uniforms yet. I heard that these are the same uniforms as last year but with the Nike logo sewed on. Seems more like it will actually be next year if Nike makes their own specific jersey template.
Hm, well if that's how it went, than I get it.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
This looks like a nice blog. I'm new here. I think.

AeroFishOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
I’m not starting a new thread for it but finally got a new authentic. The guy I mentioned in another thread had a Size 46 Brian Anderson but it was the black. My least wanted version however it’s beautiful in person. I really love the blue, especially on the neck tag. The best thing is the shoulder patch. I love how they really raised up the Marlin.

Attachments

AeroFishOne

Muckdog
Reaction score
The black jerseys are indeed beautiful in person
Yeah I have several hockey jerseys that do that. Either Incredibly boring when you see them on screen or don’t translate well but having little features that are nice in person.

I really wanted the white jersey, followed by the Gray, Blue and black but the desire to have a known player that might actually be on the team in a few year for less than 120 was the deciding factor.

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Yeah I have several hockey jerseys that do that. Either Incredibly boring when you see them on screen or don’t translate well but having little features that are nice in person.

I really wanted the white jersey, followed by the Gray, Blue and black but the desire to have a known player that might actually be on the team in a few year for less than 120 was the deciding factor.
*In other news, Marlins immediately trade Anderson upon your transaction going through at the register*

----

The black ones do look great close up and in good lighting, but at any distance the characters just get completely lost.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Talking about the "Miami Blue" specifically and not the jerseys but the emphasis on the blue during spring training on the players and in the social media graphics desperately shows how they need to increase their use of it during the regular season. It's so awesome to look at...
1582738932267.png

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Geff with a poll on favorite jerseys... no surprise the blue wins but almost surprised the black did so well...

Top Bottom