What's new

BP Article on Marlins

CrimsonCane

Today, Baseball Prospectus had a really good article on what it'll take for the Marlins to take the next step this season and make the playoffs. The article is members only (I believe). So if you want to see what they discussed, let me know.

Here's the link, in case non-members can read some of the article.
http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=5946

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Just not a fan of Christina Kharl's work. Her and I had a nice little debate during ST 2006, and I wiped the floor with her. It doesn't look like she learned her lesson. Probably time for me to give her a call. I actually enjoyed most of these articles on how each team could win it all, but this one leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
She does good work in the Transaction Series, but Im with Ramp on this one. Her heart obviously wasnt in it.

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wonder why Pecota is so low on Cabrera and Hanley? Both of them dropping 2 full points in Warp?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wonder why Pecota is so low on Cabrera and Hanley? Both of them dropping 2 full points in Warp?
Mostly because PECOTA is routinely down on everyone. Atleast when I come across it

rferry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Most projection systems can't and choose not to explain the excellence that Hanley and Cabrera have shown in their careers

Top Bottom