What's new

Braden Looper's New Entrance

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
c/o sunsentinel.com
The only thing missing when Dodgers closer Eric Gagne comes into a game is a pyrotechnics display. Comparatively, Marlins counterpart Braden Looper's walk from the bullpen is to a chorus of crickets.

During the homestand, the Marlins in-game entertainment staff remedied that problem.

Looper entered Sunday's game in the eighth inning with a clip from The Terminator playing on the big screen, followed by highlight footage to some mind-numbingly loud Metallica.

"A guy came down two or three days ago and showed it to me, just made it up out of the blue," said Looper, who apparently is still a little self-conscious about it. "Why? What did you think about it?

"I thought it was pretty cool. The [Terminator]part is not my favorite, but it's cool they would do that. ... Juan Pierre came up to me and said it pumped him up. That's what it's about, getting the fans in the game. You're at home. It's supposed to be loud."

Added Rosenthal: "I don't care if they play Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. If he goes out and shuts the door, it doesn't matter what music they play for him."

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
Looper is too soft. Hes a religious guy. Which is a good thing. I think it would be better for him if they played some spritual stuff or something. It would irritate the opposing team and pump Looper up since it would be inspirational to him.

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
mettalica is slack. They can make good songs but they only make a few and the rest are there just to take up space. Theyve said it themselves.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
but the one's that are good.............are good :plain

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
It would be cool if they did a package that start out with some light religious music, and the board says "Who wants a funeral?". Then all of a sudden they start playing Metallica and show some video of Braden shutting the door on other teams. Then at the end they put up this:

Next Victim
Teams Name

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
He has sut down the Offense Lately. He has had Filthy stuff and his fastball had Alot of Movement. Did any one see those pitches that went 88 MPH?( He threw it yesterday) That was nasty it was a splitter or change....

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like LA's 'Game Over' sign when Gagne comes in....

not that we should copy that, but it's pretty cool

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
It would be cool if they did a package that start out with some light religious music, and the board says "Who wants a funeral?". Then all of a sudden they start playing Metallica and show some video of Braden shutting the door on other teams. Then at the end they put up this:

Next Victim
Teams Name
this isnt AJ or spooney man... this is looper.. :eek:

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sure, he can give them thier last rights before they die! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
seriously though... it might make loop uncomfortable with all that junk playing.. a guy like him would be better off with something neutral.. like a bass guitar playing or some drums or soemthing...

LiLLaz#8

They should put wild thing,lol,just kidding,they should put magic stick by 50cent.

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
fifty cents is a very good rapper... FOR ME TO POOP ON

50 is OVERATED and queer

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
No, Lowell should come up to bat to Magic Stick... Because HE HITS!!!

Looper doesn't hit!!! Why would he go out to Magc Stick?

I say Loop goes out to anything he damn well chooses...

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT magic stick is. it must be the pole up fifty centavos a$s

I dont listen to that MTV, dumb 50 cent junk

P.S. P DIDDY OWNS YOU!!! REALIZE dat BOOIIII

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Lets not get off topic....50 Cent is real good rapper. P.Diddy Sucks for real. He thinks he can rap but cant. What mnidget he is...

Alright Back to the topic....Looper has been very dominant and is an important reason we are winning games. He isnt blowing out games no more. Let Looper decide what song he wants. I think he likes rock or something.

Top Bottom